Problems with PangaeaSetupComplete.exe

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Melkior Mandar

Problems with PangaeaSetupComplete.exe

Post by Melkior Mandar »

I installed Ultima Online AOS again and tried to install that PangaeaSetupComplete.exe from new forum
It just says:

Welcome to Lord Binary's UO-RICE version minus 3.33

Mode: NO_CRYPT

2D client (AOS, patchlevel:90) : C:\GAMES\ULTIMA ONLINE\CLIENT.EXE

Trying to remove 2D-client encryption
encryption changes too huge, plz email the author about it
Error, not patched.

Thx for using UO-Rice !

My version of UO:AOS is that 5.0.8.4 that was recomended.
Im using Windows XP.
Bird nest location 322-893-799.
Troy

Re: Problems with PangaeaSetupComplete.exe

Post by Troy »

Try uninstalling uo and reinstalling
Irming

Post by Irming »

that problem once comes if you let the UO Autopatch run for to long.. Try stopping the patch when it reaches 5.0.1a and run the file then.
ICQ 14 38 98 12
Melkior Mandar

Post by Melkior Mandar »

I stopped to 5.0.1a, now game works, but now when i start game, guards have black cloaks, and i cant see all ore colors and things like that. And that sign outside of inn is black, so that PangaeaSetupComplete.exe really doesnt work. Or?
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Try run PangaeaSetupComplete.exe ones more.
It work fine for me

If not then send me a ICQ
Melkior Mandar

Post by Melkior Mandar »

I have tried to reinstall UO:AOS several times and tried to patch it to different versions and then tried to install Pangaeacomplete.exe.
Now game starts and works, but still guards have black cloaks and i cant see ore colors and things like that.
Irming

Post by Irming »

I have the same problem myself, we are aware of the problem, and a solution will be published about 6 seconds after we find it. Please, just have patience, for at short while more.
ICQ 14 38 98 12
Irming

Post by Irming »

The problem is now fixed. Download the file again (you have to download the file again) - and install it, and now everything should work.
ICQ 14 38 98 12
Mag'etherian

Static Issues

Post by Mag'etherian »

Hello everyone,

I've been experiencing static issues on Pangaea ever since I returned. I re-installed UO back on my computer following the forums guide and have tried other methos but nothing ever seems to work. My UO version is Mondain's Legacy. I install UO, let it patch till it stops at 5.0.6a. Then I run the CompleteSetup.exe, add the login file so I can logon the server, open my client and allow it to continue patching. I've allowed it to patch and stopped it at version 5.0.8.4 or whatever it said in the guide again but I think that was it, and also allowed it to patch up to 5.0.9.1 which I used to play with before and everything worked fine. My colors are good, but for instance, I go to the nooby training grounds and I can not see the graveyard, I can only leave there through the top left corner. Some parts along the wall that lead you out of the training grounds are replaced with other tiles or tree's. I am unable to ride a mount as well now as its rather chalky when running on one.

I've tried re-installing several times or more, rebooting computer, and completely make sure the UO directory and all files are removed before re-installing again. Sometimes when patching after re-installing it will not go beyond 5.0.6a saying my client may not be the latest version etc. This is before and after I add the CompleteSetup.exe.

"Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http://www.uo.com/ for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort."

Does anyone else have these issuse or know how I could go about fixing it? Unless I find a fix for these statics then I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hunt in some areas later on.

P.S: I've tried using UO: Gold as well but end up with the same results.

Thanks for your time and any help is appreciated.

You may contact me via ICQ: 148-417-585 MSN: qual-kehji@hotmail.com, or leave a reply here or PM me.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

5.0.8.2 I find works very well in many situations.