Meeting of the staff

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: Meeting of the staff

Post by Kent Strider »

Alteran wrote:well come with a solution, that dosent requre the staff to vote for the piety, and i am all ears.

Alteran
Go with the idea you had with the trustees Alty, but let all religions have 4 no matter the number of members.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

well i rather have it at 3 then , if you ask me.
Then we can have the hp deside together with the other 3 hwo of the members should have 40 .

Alteran
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I could live with three as well, go with that then.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Yeah that's sounds ok aswell.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Agreed.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Priest class got kinda nerfed (the less people get high piety), it's good IMO - even now that I have a priest. And piety cap lowering is the most lovable way to do it, egoistically speaking, as I'm low piety myself ;)

Also! Make the minimum meditation skill limit for Malediction and Stoning 150, so they will be useless (like some stuff in mage spellbooks; trap, untrap are disabled for example)

No 2x piety timer = very good! Also make it so that people lose only 10 piety when hopping - IF they have a good reason for hopping. Example: I joined Imperial with a good-aligned char and we have a good-aligned HP Kent and majority of members are happy with Imperial being what it is (the unhappy quitted), then all of a sudden evul-aligned Tyrion takes over Imperial for some strange reason and I dont wanna play Imperial anymore, as my char is good-aligned, and I wanna switch to Law or Nature, I think I should get only -10 to piety as my character follows an alignment, and deities (in D&D) favor a certain alignment.

This would be case specific; anoher good example - if Bob joins Nature, and Nature decides to become outlaw Animal Liberation Front later and go red instead of the lawful Nature they've always been, Bob the 40 piety Nature could switch to Law because of being lawfully aligned, losing only 10 piety. Big changes in religions should allow people to follow their own alignment and make a roleplay story to the new religion they want to join, and it would be decided on whether they can 1) join 2) get only 10 piety penalty

10 piety or 30 piety penalty, it's not even that big deal, considering how piety cap got lower.

Complicated? I hope someone got my point...
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

3 HP's have agree'd with you Alty

Teky
Law
Imp

ALL ARE DOWN for the peity thing, WHERE the fckkererwsdet Is Nature? !
Arolith

Post by Arolith »

Removal of 2x timers is good, but all these other changes that are talked about will just fuck up the religions. They will become mundane and putting some effort to your RP will become trivial. After HP and the trustees have been selected others have no reason to really show their skill and capability, they will just wait for their max piety. Overall quality of Pangaea's RP is already at it's all time low, do we need to make it even worse ?

I've been around from the very start (well, almost atleast), sometimes more active and sometimes less. Sorry to say this, but the future of this shard has never looked worse. Not blaming anyone, but I think the staff really should put some more thought in to these religion changes. I see nothing wrong with the current system, exept all the free piety that has been handed out. Surely a lot of ppl will whine for loosing piety, but hey, nothing is free in this world and that's the way it should be on pangaea too.
Kolpitor

Post by Kolpitor »

Whitewolf wrote:3 HP's have agree'd with you Alty
Teky
Law
Imp
ALL ARE DOWN for the peity thing, WHERE the fckkererwsdet Is Nature? !
and where have tekkys have agree this one?

This is what gm's have choosed and Nature is for thisone aswell..
I don't have seen nowhere place about this one excpet this topic...

so kept those "fckkererwsdet" in your small head oke?
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

He just did, smartass.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat