war

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Agen Kolar

Re: war

Post by Agen Kolar »

When you cool down from the top of the mountain of your egotrip you probably notice that I never said I'm better than you, but I said the overal level of teamwork and tactics is in alot lower level than it was before.
~ Heron Katsaros ~
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

When you learn not to stick your nose between my buttshecks, I might even care.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

ROFFLEZ!!!! I would just like to see the fight :mrgreen:
Arolith

Post by Arolith »

Quintoz, you're good, but you're still nowhere near Darian. Sorry, but that's just how it is. Darian might be a bit rusty now, but I'm willing to bet 60k on him if he gets to practice a couple of hours.

And 60k is a lot for me, I'm lazy and poor.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Lol I remember when us Nature and Law helping us attacked the tekstone temple, darra killed 4-5 law/natures with immolate and that caused the situations to turn. We had like 8 natures and 7 laws, against 8-9 tekkies and we got pwned. That was a sad day.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Arolith, I'm not saying that anybody is worst then the other.
But I do want to fight him.

Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

im one of the "old front line pvp'ers" as Argen said, i dont praise myself but im decent, i know im decent from the many fights ive had and won, ofc i still lose, and its still alot of fun, if you find me cocky in my Rp its simply because, well TEKS ARE THE BEST, i has to be cocky. i fought against Andehs 50 peity law last night 1v1 and lost, there still many good pvp'ers out there and im glad if they come back for simply all the times ive insta'd a 30 peity Nab just not fun.

OFC Dara is Egotistic, he had 80 peity and hes name half the time killed more people then him himself, all im saying is time has change, ofc we still have great pvp'ers of old, but there are new ones now, so dara you know your good, you got the tome you always wanted, if you feel you need to knock me off my high horse then do so, it be nice to fight you again.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I guess you need to read what Cala said :P.

Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

Quintoz wrote:It's not about getting loot per C.
It's about getting excited for PvP, AND, when somebody got something to lose it's easier to spread fear and Rp like that.

Let's face it, everybody here are cocky for no reason, if they could be killed and looted they would run instead of waiting to get punched it the face <- This is a nice way off showing how bad poeple here are at rp.

after watching you and alus rape bob fontan one of my irl friends i have to disagree with you. he wasnt even in law and you guys looted him.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Faith Armstrong wrote:
Quintoz wrote:It's not about getting loot per C.
It's about getting excited for PvP, AND, when somebody got something to lose it's easier to spread fear and Rp like that.

Let's face it, everybody here are cocky for no reason, if they could be killed and looted they would run instead of waiting to get punched it the face <- This is a nice way off showing how bad poeple here are at rp.

after watching you and alus rape bob fontan one of my irl friends i have to disagree with you. he wasnt even in law and you guys looted him.
Rules say:
"In battle situations, where you/they are there by their own choice. You will dry loot them/they will dry loot you."

And also: "People fighting alongside us/tek will be treated with the same rules."

That makes Bob Fontan, the former Nature char on your alt account, lootable. After we killed you the third time in the same battle in Brit the looting was a fact. Good times!
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota