PvM melee

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ulfr

Re: PvM melee

Post by Ulfr »

it matters not if i complain :) i personally feel that it was a bad call to balance parry vs free ranged weapons in such a manner, but that is how it is here. i guess during the course of my grumbling that parry is nerf, i decided it doesnt matter. either enjoy it or go elsewhere, so i'm going to just readjust and switch to a character who comes in on the favorable side of more of what i would consider poorly balanced. see i also feel that lesser cure should cure lesser poison, and that isnt done here, and most folks defend that, so again maybe i just need to put myself on the other side of that and shutup and play it from the winning side. so thank you for giving me a place to grumble. i've voiced my thoughts, and i'll just readjust to something that can enjoy the ruleset more.

i do however think that player vendors would be much better then what it is now, cause getting a posted reply to a wtb thread is a far cry from obtaining said items.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I have to agree about merchants. It's hard if you don't know anyone, so get to know merchant players.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Frog Morton

Post by Frog Morton »

Unionize, I also think the clan of love has merchants and fighters.
meaningless visual "noise"
auditory hallucinations / sound distortions
altered sense of space and time
fear and/or paranoia
feeling as though one is losing one's mind
feeling as though one is dying