Won't be about for a month

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Athan01

Won't be about for a month

Post by Athan01 »

Going to tenerife for a 'working holiday', although I have no real intention of getting a job unless I get bored as i've got a few thousand euros with me. A month of living in the sun, drinking and getting fucked off my face every day. I've been talking to the 18 people going out on the same dates as me (going out with http://www.playawayabroad.com). Of the 18 people in my crowd, there is 14 girls and 4 guys! If I don't get some pussy I think I may just give up on the whole female gender and switch sides! j/k
Three people per apartment, and I've been speaking to one of them over the phone and me and him have came to the conclusion that the 3rd guy (via facebook photos) is a gay, and I quote him "if he does anything funny hes gonna have an angry irish guy and an angry manc throw him out and lock the door". I'm staying positive though, gay guys attract the girls right?
Ill post some pictures up when I return :)

Will miss pang for the month! Starting to get back into it bigtime.

Leave tomorrow morning and back on the 7th of august, although after that I've got alot of collegework to do for the 13th - after that I'm active as hell! Go easy on my guild in the meanwhile, it's only been resurected a week or so now :twisted:

Over and out, Athan
Glarundis

Re: Won't be about for a month

Post by Glarundis »

go go!
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

have fun and come back to us in one piece :D hah
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Bipina Huntley wrote:have fun and come back to us in one piece :D hah
Perhaps slightly mentally retarded (moreso than currently :lol: ) after the amount of drink consumed. but mya thanks

Ill also be able to get onto icq once every so often once I find a wifi hotspot to hook my phone up to, just to see what the gossip and crack is thats currently going on with the shard!

Would also appreciate if Irming could make me admin of AP forums.
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Wow, sounds like a proper trip! Enjoy! The awkward feeling when the guy whos rated as gay gets more pussy than you two together.
Last edited by Jessica on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birds nest: 620-518-578
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Sounds like one hell of a time, have a good one.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Jessica wrote:The awkward feeling when the guy whos rated as gay gets more pussy than you two together.
This will probably end up to be true, infact almost definitely. 4 hours until I fly for manchester may aswell go for an allnighter now :| 15hours sparring and still no mace gain too
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Athan01 wrote:Of the 18 people in my crowd, there is 14 girls and 4 guys! If I don't get some pussy I think I may just give up on the whole female gender and switch sides!
Can't beat them? Join them.
I whine, therefore I am
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

After some research, he's just going in jail for kidnapping a little boy.
Masano

Post by Masano »

Hilda wrote:After some research, he's just going in jail for kidnapping a little boy.
I wish this was true. No sacrifice from him for a month anyway! woohoo