2 alts in 2 different religions

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Christine Antrim

2 alts in 2 different religions

Post by Christine Antrim »

Back in days you were able to have 2 chars in 2 different religions. With that I mean you could have them in Law and Nature at the same time. It's still like that?
And other question is if you could do that with any other religion. Like Imperial/Law, Imperial /Tekstone, and so on?
That is more like an idea.

And you still can't have murderer on your account if you're in law?
Grolik Lognar

Re: 2 alts in 2 different religions

Post by Grolik Lognar »

dont think you can have chars in 2 oposing religions
Troy

Post by Troy »

Tekstone pretty much opposes to every religion so that would be a no go.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

A problem with the alt thing is: two religions which were friends earlier can even wage a war on each other, or vice versa. A good idea is probably to be in only one, at least with high-piety classes.

(Also people may occasionally find themselves in the situation in which they joined a religion only to later notice its roleplay doesn't suit their needs.)

Edit: Order of Nature has proven to be a pretty safe choice though, I think it hasn't really warred anything except the Cult ever in Pangaea's history. Tekstone, on the other hand, has generally warred everyone and only very seldom allied itself with any other religion - the alliance has not been long lasting.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Atm you have can have char in theese religons
Law,Nature and Imperial, at the sametime becouse they are peacefull.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

Since the days of Crowley and Bremm Sparkfist it has been like that: If religions oppose you cant have battleing chars in both. Back then it actually made sense cause everyone logged the same characters and there was no interaction.

I don´t really see why we have to change that NOW, just to have another restriction and another rule? No thanks.
stating the obnoxious
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Esmeralda wrote:Since the days of Crowley and Bremm Sparkfist it has been like that: If religions oppose you cant have battleing chars in both. Back then it actually made sense cause everyone logged the same characters and there was no interaction.

I don´t really see why we have to change that NOW, just to have another restriction and another rule? No thanks.
I agree with this
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

It's actually hard scripted so that, if someone is being indoctrinated into the Order of Law, it will fail because there is a red alt on their account. And it will give a message stating thus. As it stands, if you're in the Order of Law you can have an Alt in Order of Nature, but not in Order of Imperial. Obviously, Tekstone member can't have alts in OoL. But it wasn't always like this. I believe either Methril, or Andrew Willow was HP of Law when this was put into effect. Too many people with Tek alts metagaming.
Troy

Post by Troy »

You can have them in peaceful non opposing religions, however if there happens to come a war you will have to leave with one of the characters. Its not good to say have imperial and law war, a character in each. Then you have access to both strategies and forums and you choose one character to log in all the time. If they are peaceful its fine.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

well how about comming up with a solution with to the problem ?.

We could stone one char and the other could continue if there is a war , but i would realy dont mind change it but , it got to be to something usefull and fair for all.

Alteran