Pangaea Wiki

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Percy

Re: Pangaea Wiki

Post by Percy »

Thanks for that, will create the page when I get home from work then.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Ivan put in a kickass effort today, and we now have:
- Category:Bones
- Category:Ores
- Category:Classes
- Category:Skills

I also started Manual:Contents and added a navigation to the front page.

Most of the info on the pages is pretty basic, but it's a start. And again, help is much appreciated, even if it's just copy/paste from the website. If you know a little bit about a skill or class, or have a couple tips and tricks, add it!
Ares

Post by Ares »

Oh, and by the way, feel free to fill out your userpage if you want to. Mine is User:Ares for example. A list of your characters, or something about yourself, your history on Pangaea, your contact info or whatever :)
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

This should do? User:Ivan

P.S: gonna continue editing wiki when i get bored again...
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Category:Logs

Please fix if something is not correct.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Started hides, boats and religions. You religion leaders should really take a look at your religions' pages and update history etc.

I also improved the front page navigation, and updated the design a bit to reflect our website.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

So what's to stop trolls from saying the Vaux family are an illegal drug cartel from Mexico led by Raoul, and we smuggle it in from our flax fields?!

Actually, that's not a bad idea.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Nothing. They'll be banned and IP's blacklisted of course. And if it really becomes a big problem, we'll add additional measures (like edits needing approval for example).
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Ares wrote:Nothing. They'll be banned and IP's blacklisted of course. And if it really becomes a big problem, we'll add additional measures (like edits needing approval for example).
which reminds me if suchs things happens can the damage be reverted any easy way?
Ares

Post by Ares »

Ivan wrote:
Ares wrote:Nothing. They'll be banned and IP's blacklisted of course. And if it really becomes a big problem, we'll add additional measures (like edits needing approval for example).
which reminds me if suchs things happens can the damage be reverted any easy way?
Yeps, that's one of the benefits of a Wiki. Go to whatever page, and click the "view history" link next to the "Edit" link. Here you'll see the entire revision history. If you want to revert back to a previous version, you simply just click "undo" next to the correct version (and click the save button if required).