PvP FAQ

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Blade

Re: PvP FAQ

Post by Blade »

How can I become an approved robber?
searched 'approved robber' nothing found.

Ace
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Blade wrote:How can I become an approved robber?
searched 'approved robber' nothing found.

Ace
Contact a staff member, tell the staff member you want to get robber rights for your character X. They will explain you the rules, if you have flawless or at least somewhat good reputation and they trust you will rob with responsibility (obeying the rules - gold and gems only) you will get "robber rights" for this certain character. I'd say with 95% certainty you would have no problem getting those rights.

Apparently not all robbers really had in fact asked for robber rights at all, but still robbed obeying the rules - also they were recruited into the robber group by someone with robber rights who explained the rules to them, and it was technically illegal for them to rob, but because it had no practical problems staff didn't punish them and eventually considered them having robber rights. Not sure on this one though, but this is what I heard.
Biggy

Post by Biggy »

*Looting* *looting* gold and gems only.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Tell us still no pvp just anwser dont need blabla its a closed question we need a clear anwser.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

rules hasent been changed.
is that clear enough ?.

Alteran
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

edit: apparently i have replied to a wrong topic :P so message deleted for simply that reason
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Longfall

Post by John Longfall »

Q: Can I use my alt to get my items if I die to 10 enemy emissaries?
A: Most probably not. Unclear.

Isnt that metagaming?
Blade

Post by Blade »

Thx,
Kisses
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

yes it kind of meta gaming , but since your items would decay , and with the lag of friends online , it is allowed to use your alt to get your items.
It not to be abused by fighting religions , but i think you understand what i mean by that.

Alteran