Order of Imperial

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Quintoz

Re: Order of Imperial

Post by Quintoz »

Boris wrote:Would be operated from Moonglow, ofcourse.

- Boris
Hehe that's actully the one I was thinking off, stupid me is stupid ;D.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i do hope imperial come back as i wanna be a part of it too

from what i think, we could really start off with few, since we have few members too, but the rp about the decline of the religion back in malas, everyone losing faith,blabla, now a group of ppl faithful to esuna are trying to establish her order in the world again blabla sounds essential to me

c'mon from what i see we are atleast 6 or 7 which means we're more active than those other religions
Kirsty Tolrish

Post by Kirsty Tolrish »

Glarundis wrote:i do hope imperial come back as i wanna be a part of it too

from what i think, we could really start off with few, since we have few members too, but the rp about the decline of the religion back in malas, everyone losing faith,blabla, now a group of ppl faithful to esuna are trying to establish her order in the world again blabla sounds essential to me

c'mon from what i see we are atleast 6 or 7 which means we're more active than those other religions

Hell Yeah! Imp was great, would be cool to bring it back and like you say there will be plenty of active members
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

I'm for bringing Imp back too, may breath new life into the shard and more people may return.

How many is in your group that's started playing?
632-140-419
Tyriul Thorne

Post by Tyriul Thorne »

Well, I'd like to run with the idea of digging up the lost religion/lore so it'd be a good chance to look at Imperials goals/relationships with other guilds/religions (as to be fair Imperial on the old pang were a bit wishy washy with what their purpose was).

There's 4 of us who are regularly active, 3 priests and knight. We're still in training but working hard on the roleplay background and general training. However judging the the positive responses in this thread I'd imagine there'd be more willing to help get it started again?
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

hey!i'm active!
not to mention i count as priest and monk :P
you're right about setting real definition and goals for imperial :P
although by the time i entered and imp was in malas i thought the rp was good and we knew what to do
still, it seems that through the course of the shard imperial did change rp a few times eh
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Only time the RP changed is when Quintoz got HP when no one was active. He turned it into Tekstone pretty much because he thought Imp's rp was stupid. So I took it over and it seemed as though I made Imperial peaceful, but the RP for it was more like, getting the people through nice and peaceful actions rather than violent ones, and when we had enough power I was going to war Law. We did not have enough people playing at the time for it to work out like that though so I was the only active person that was Imperial, and HP alone wasn't enough so they took it from me.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Hihi I'm just that kind of a guy =).
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

lol wasn't talking shit just sayin' :P
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

The people volunteering to Imperial are mostly guys, who just started playing again. So boys have to play now and if you'll stick around, an Order can be recreated.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.