Won't be about for a month

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Athan01

Re: Won't be about for a month

Post by Athan01 »

I have an unreliable internet connection that can disconnect me at any time and am still in tenerife, so made shit has happened since ive left - but more to the point, what the f**k has happened the shard? everyone i speak to seems like they cba and have no time for playing. When i have time from 13th aug I will be forcing yous to pvp and taking over britain :D perhaps. And destroying anyone else who comes on our path.

People always said PvP brings activity? ill proove that to you lot when im home.. its a fact.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Back from your vacation, showing your nation's pride?

Linked-Image too large
632-140-419
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Vaux27 wrote:Female updates man, come on.
Didn't see that post until now - i've only managed to bring one back to the apartment so far. That put me on one, prostitute put it back to zero minus points for that, always end up doing stupid stuff when drunk! We're keeping a score, and so far my flatmate is on like 8 including one threesome

Oh and we managed to piss the gay guy we got landed with in the apartment by waking him up at like 5am regularly so hes moved out :lol: he was actually more of a girl/ponce than any female I know.
At a waterpark the other day and three of us standing in line, girl with a lovely peach shaped ass about 5 meters ahead so i nudged an english guy who was like 16 standing behind me that was also looking at her ass and said 'you lookin at the same thing i am mate' - gay guy comes off with ''oh my god jamie your such a pervert, that's vile your disgusting'' quite loudly too. For the first time in my life i've wanted to punch someone
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Should of yar-yared his homo ass back to bowl of dicks-ville.
632-140-419
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

make that 9 hes got, woke me up with a girl screaming in the bed opposite me at 7.45 in the fucking morning :evil: tiiired
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Athan01 wrote:make that 9 hes got, woke me up with a girl screaming in the bed opposite me at 7.45 in the fucking morning :evil: tiiired
Don't complain, you probably fancied a wank with the morning wood and just didn't want to tell us.
632-140-419
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Sounds like your friend there is beating you :F
Masano

Post by Masano »

Ive just got back from Magaluf, and if Tenerife is anything similar then your friend will be spending more time in the clinic than he did on holiday.