Pangaea Wiki

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Percy

Re: Pangaea Wiki

Post by Percy »

Well when all the information is there we can always put one person on the job to finalize it all and make it all look neat and tidy. I say one guy so then consistency can be kept and it all looks the same rather than have 6-7 people all doing different pages and making things different.

What I'd like to see is a guide on ALL classes too. Just something to help those new people or old people starting a new class. We have some on the Pangaeaai website which are very good but they're not for all classes and it kind of winds me up. Every class should have a guide on how to play, ways to train etc without going into detail about do this at 65%-75% etc but more like for example on the ranger 'Running out of arrows and bolts can be a problem and if there are no bowyers around a good place to collect some is Despise.' And 'Remember to kill harpies and such and cut them up with your dagger and collect the feathers in order to gain some sort of discount with a bowyer on arrows and bolts'.

anyway work time
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Percy wrote:Well when all the information is there we can always put one person on the job to finalize it all and make it all look neat and tidy. I say one guy so then consistency can be kept and it all looks the same rather than have 6-7 people all doing different pages and making things different.

What I'd like to see is a guide on ALL classes too. Just something to help those new people or old people starting a new class. We have some on the Pangaeaai website which are very good but they're not for all classes and it kind of winds me up. Every class should have a guide on how to play, ways to train etc without going into detail about do this at 65%-75% etc but more like for example on the ranger 'Running out of arrows and bolts can be a problem and if there are no bowyers around a good place to collect some is Despise.' And 'Remember to kill harpies and such and cut them up with your dagger and collect the feathers in order to gain some sort of discount with a bowyer on arrows and bolts'.

anyway work time
There is no point making guide except how to survive from start, everyone finds their own way to play their chars.
Percy

Post by Percy »

True I guess.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

http://pangaea-world.dk/wiki/index.php? ... gory:Guild

Feel free to add a small info of your guild, remember to add [[category:guild]] at the end of the post so it will be listed into guild category.

Oh and because of the another request on the ideas section i made on my user my own guide for few classes i've played during my time on pangaea.

http://pangaea-world.dk/wiki/index.php?title=User:Ivan
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

To all the Wiki enthusiasts:

http://pangaea-world.dk/wiki/index.php? ... rd_history

Start writing!

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

A small reward will be given to players, who actively help with Pangaea Wiki.

For starters, Ivan and Callum O'Lyre will receive a small decorative item.

Keep up the good work, you've earned it.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Thank you, but definitely check it out now :P.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Maybe we should have some indication aboout which articles should be considered RP (and possibly one-sided)? There's some propaganda in there that could be misunderstood if you didn't know it wasn't Imperials version. Not that it's negative at all, I'm just thinking to avoid any misconceptions etc.

I've created a template for it. Feel free to change and/or remove it if you think it's unnecessary.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

imperial spreading propaganda... no never! :P