full looting guilds

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Alteran

Re: full looting guilds

Post by Alteran »

I'd like to ask about alliances, with either PvP guild. I guess it's legal... but how do the looting rules apply?

Allied guilds can take a part in the fights, and kill, but not loot? How about the other way around, as if, you die?
If you allired you inter the full looting rules the same rules applyes to the guild that is allired to the one that is in the war , this is made because it easyer to keep track of.
so it means you allired to my guild you will be treated as a memeber of the guild , but you have a different name above you that all.

Alteran
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

There was recently a case in which konrad(light)+kent(imp) fought vs crimson+tek and because of so many different groups involved it was no-looting fight, I think it will be pretty rare that a light vs crimson only battle occurs.
Troy

Post by Troy »

You all have to come up with rules about that then, say that anyone who fights by your side throws away the right to not be looted, and its your jobs to inform them. That is one example, but however you do it you need to make it known waht the rules are.