Updated looting rules Q&A

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Richard Mota

Re: Updated looting rules Q&A

Post by Richard Mota »

well if it is going to be full looting you should say something more def because im sure there will be many that look for me to message. i was alerted to this post again by 3 people complaining that they would stop playing and im tierd of asking them to play. so if youre gonna make if a full loot session again for a weekend please at least let me know so i can relay the information to them and we can walk out with players next week? also as we cant even outrun any fast monster due to pc locking up lag this week we wont be playing either. since i had made the post on being able to run about right ive upgraded to a 3.0 dual core just so i couldnt blame that blasted 3.2 celeron on my lag anymore. this pc bencmarks well above many other boxes and the video card has 16 pixel pipelines in itself. since ive got this box up and running with a full format the past 3 days ive seen lag so bad i thought the box actually locked up.... well theres furthermore reasoning and like i said alty if ya make it drylooting please let us know and we wont even take the time to login.
thanks
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Some days its just my mood i think >_< and why are we picking on the noob </3

Well when you say things like "so next time keep your fucking noob comments yourself" -Wolfie

...people are gonna pick on you for being a douche bag.
isnt that like forum flaming? wow i so wish irming would crack down on abusers like these....
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Faith Armstrong wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Some days its just my mood i think >_< and why are we picking on the noob </3

Well when you say things like "so next time keep your fucking noob comments yourself" -Wolfie

...people are gonna pick on you for being a douche bag.
isnt that like forum flaming? wow i so wish irming would crack down on abusers like these....

It's fact.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

Kent Strider wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:
Boris wrote:Personally I'm pro-full looting.

Perhaps at a point or another it will happen once again.

- Boris

It's already to late. So why not just do it for the rest of us thats still around?
The man is right, we may as well just have fun with whats left of the shard.
there are some of us trying to do just exactlly that...... even by trying to call people back that quit to an over abusive shard.

<edit> i know since alty made it non looting at least people like me have returned not to mention my irl friends and some of my icq friends like pavlina and some of the others....
Frog Morton

Post by Frog Morton »

Please stop trolling Faith Armstrong.
meaningless visual "noise"
auditory hallucinations / sound distortions
altered sense of space and time
fear and/or paranoia
feeling as though one is losing one's mind
feeling as though one is dying
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Frog Morton wrote:Please stop trolling Faith Armstrong.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Mike

Post by Mike »

Faith Armstrong wrote:well if it is going to be full looting you should say something more def because im sure there will be many that look for me to message. i was alerted to this post again by 3 people complaining that they would stop playing and im tierd of asking them to play. so if youre gonna make if a full loot session again for a weekend please at least let me know so i can relay the information to them and we can walk out with players next week? also as we cant even outrun any fast monster due to pc locking up lag this week we wont be playing either. since i had made the post on being able to run about right ive upgraded to a 3.0 dual core just so i couldnt blame that blasted 3.2 celeron on my lag anymore. this pc bencmarks well above many other boxes and the video card has 16 pixel pipelines in itself. since ive got this box up and running with a full format the past 3 days ive seen lag so bad i thought the box actually locked up.... well theres furthermore reasoning and like i said alty if ya make it drylooting please let us know and we wont even take the time to login.
thanks
Richard Mota, Faith Armstrong and Bob Fotan?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Frog Morton wrote:Please stop trolling Faith Armstrong.
Maeros Gouranga

Post by Maeros Gouranga »

Faith Armstrong wrote:i was alerted to this post again by 3 people complaining that they would stop playing and im tierd of asking them to play.
How come the poll on the issue is 100% yes? Except for one mota vote.
-everyone is a subsidiary corporation to someone.
Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

because me nor noone else can vote on a broken pole. thats why people were complaining to begin with...