Forum Related Issue

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kenyon Ahearn

Forum Related Issue

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

as X walked through the lands near despise, he saw a few green splodges ruining his view, he said one word and all the splodges stopped and melted, and the sheep were happy and bouncing once again. and the weakling demon Dennac was really dissapointed and walked home. cursing the sheep as he went.

-X, Elder priest of X

That's a quote from a reply to a RP story, I'm not going to flame here, all I can say is that the author MUST be asked before another indiviudal replies to it! Like Pecullia/Quintoz asked me. Please aswell, do noy post IC (OOC) replies that clearly potray terrible OOC attitudes on a very good piece of prose. RP stories are not a way to have pissing contests.

Thanks!
Last edited by Kenyon Ahearn on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Mike

Re: Forum Related Issue

Post by Mike »

Yeah
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

oh is that the new rule fuck sorry i will remove it, i thought that since all locks had been removed it meant that was open territory now, sorry my bad.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Not only is it breaking the rules, the rp isnt good at all, your using 3rd person narrative to mock another religion. But nvm, remove it and all is fine, aslong as everyone else realises it.
Roleplay Stories / Personal Letters
This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderators: Neon, Alteran

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

hey hey you can say i broke the rules, which i did not realising and i have no removed the message, but dont mock my rp :) i sometimes use 3rd person narative as do quite a few people, and i quite like it through some situations.
Mike

Post by Mike »

If you want to nitpick it, the post was also done in 3d person narrative, even though it had introspective parts.

Nevertheless, if you want to tell a story, go ahead and write one about cleansing the plague. That's what the forums are for. PWN is something you do in game.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

no theres no point i find those stories silly and pointless, i do them very rarely, and only if its something important. i only replied cause i was the one who killed most of the plague
Neku

Post by Neku »

Akkarrin wrote:no theres no point i find those stories silly and pointless, i do them very rarely, and only if its something important. i only replied cause i was the one who killed most of the plague
whaaaaaa!!! :shock: i must have killed atleast 30 of them :P
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

i killed about 25 at despise and trolls caves before i had to log off where were you killing ? :)
Neku

Post by Neku »

despise and luna :D i almost cleared second level by myself :P