The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Neku

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Neku »

Whitewolf wrote:Then write a fucking book....
:shock:
Neku

Post by Neku »

:D
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Neku

Post by Neku »

Kent Strider wrote:Image
:lol: its from the new southpark episode
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I GOTTA see that episode :O
Acca

Post by Acca »

Thought i might aswell post this idea here as im sure it will decend into wonderful flaming and bickering.

Idea: Merge Law, Nature and Imperial into one religion

You hunt together, PvP together and hang around Britain together. What is the point of having three religions when they all do the same thing as each other?

The alliance between Law and Imperial is simply ridiculous. These are supposedly two totally separate kingdoms who worship different Gods, have different ideals and goals and have been at war on and off for hundreds of years. I dont have a problem with their being a state of neutrality between them but when that extends into the Imperial HP hanging around britain and helping defend it it starts to become ludicrous. Imperial have been given their own map for gods sake so they dont even have to be in Felluca at all.

Moving on to nature not much to say really, they've managed to get a dungeon closed and ironically enough it was because they nearly wiped out an entire species of animal. One other thing id like to say is back when Tekstone 'abused' swarm rite to collect hundreds of ores and clothes they were punished and the rite nerfed- Isnt this exactly the same thing nature are doing with silence rite?

All in all guys your doing a great job in turning the shard into a boring, monotonous and overall grey place to play lacking variety and excitement.

Keep up the good work and ofcourse, F*ck you all.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Wow Acca! The only religion you didn't diss is the one your in!! Who woulda' thunk it?!
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

PS Acca: This is a roleplay shard and anything can happen through roleplay. Through out the history of man religions have changed the way they approach things, why should it not apply in this shard? Because you feel it is dumb?
Acca

Post by Acca »

Kent Strider wrote:PS Acca: This is a roleplay shard and anything can happen through roleplay. Through out the history of man religions have changed the way they approach things, why should it not apply in this shard? Because you feel it is dumb?
I feel it is great that these days the players have much more control over what they can roleplay and change things but I believe the recent changes in each religions stance toward each other are of detriment to the shard and make it a more boring place to play. Ofcourse everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Politicians do what Imperial is doing all the time, they improve their image for more votes. In this case we our improving our image for more members.