The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kenyon Ahearn

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Then it comes down to the player themselves, once the guards have killed one another (as they generally do and in many cases did)

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:Then it comes down to the player themselves, once the guards have killed one another (as they generally do and in many cases did)
Anyway Imperial used to be second best PvP religion ritual wise, now it ranks as the fourth best.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:Imperial can be a pvp religion; it always was under tyrion versn dogeso etc, the difference was even though we had shitty rites, we knew how to pvp and we used teamspeak, thats why we beat law most of the time apart from in trinsic and britain (although we managed to win alot there too). The reasons why we were better despite our crappy tome is because we didnt have uber rites and even then, as did tekstone, adapated to our tome and relied on melee + teamwork, it helped having a guard boost to.

But it is MORE realistic to consider Imperial as a merchant power house, but that doesnt mean by any stretch of the imagination that Imperial should have every merchant, it's a nice idea but it would choke gameplay and restrict non-imp allies and enemies as they would have no merchants to purchase from. But because of the merchant bless, it seems far more realistic to use Imp as a merchant religion.
Yeah, 7 or 8 nature's coulden't kill me, so I dunno how much YOUR crap religon knows about teamwork, and you should get some knowlage before talking shit about our religon you punk!.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Houston

Post by Houston »

Why do you compare tomes so much? Why dont you perhaps compare players themselves?

Also, a lot depends on players too.

Raven was a god in Imp back then and fuck he did lots against law and their aura + guards.

Its not only the tome, class or items. Most of it depends on the player.

Drop it already and move on with your life.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kenyon Ahearn wrote: But it is MORE realistic to consider Imperial as a merchant power house, but that doesnt mean by any stretch of the imagination that Imperial should have every merchant, it's a nice idea but it would choke gameplay and restrict non-imp allies and enemies as they would have no merchants to purchase from. But because of the merchant bless, it seems far more realistic to use Imp as a merchant religion.
Imp has one useful merchant boost.

Imp also has armament, intervention, ennervation, holy word (now good) and other combat rites. There's no denying that the merchant bless is nice. But it's one rite of many, the merchant angle should be one of a few focus areas. Most of the tome is still for killing stuff.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

To Mike:

All religions have those, because they are rites. Just like scepters and piety, all priests have them regardless of religion.

Except Tekstone lacks Veritas. I can imagine them getting an Unholy Word ritual though, since all religions get steeds and guards. Only Veritas is missing from Tekstone.

To Kenyon:

Raven would've been better in PvP with a Law tome.
Maximilian Lhoth

Quintoz wrote:Yeah, 7 or 8 nature's coulden't kill me, so I dunno how much YOUR crap religon knows about teamwork, and you should get some knowlage before talking shit about our religon you punk!.
It's not a religion. People join it just for gol... golden memories of protecting animals from evil cultists. Silence should be taken away from Nature and Solitude-style ritual that works only in Yew should replace it, if what you say is true. And in any case actually. ;)
Mike

Post by Mike »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:To Mike:

All religions have those, because they are rites. Just like scepters and piety, all priests have them regardless of religion.
That, in effect, means that religions help people kill things. The other side interests like merchant blesses and, uh, defendo bestia, can't change that. They widen the horizons.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Quintoz wrote:Yeah, 7 or 8 nature's coulden't kill me, so I dunno how much YOUR crap religon knows about teamwork, and you should get some knowlage before talking shit about our religon you punk!.
It's not a religion. People join it just for gol... golden memories of protecting animals from evil cultists. Silence should be taken away from Nature and Solitude-style ritual that works only in Yew should replace it, if what you say is true. And in any case actually. ;)
Hell no, Solitude is to OP compared to silence.
He said that the old Imp was good becouse they had teamwork, he's also suggesting that the new dosen't, when he hasen't even fought 1 time against us, and then I told him that if he looks closer to home he can find poeple that can't work as a team AT ALL.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Acca

Post by Acca »

Cant see Tekstone being given an equivalent to veritas because keening was boosted and works quite well.
About imperial:
Imperial is definately the worst religion in many aspects both due to the tome and actions of some of its members. Imperial is meant to be wealth and power but at the minute that better describes Nature because of their large numbers and silence rite. It is still my belief that Imperial and Malas is meant as an alternative to Law and britannia yet that isnt the case anymore as Imperial are more or less allies of Law and even help to defend Britain. Imperials aggresive stance to those that insult them in Britain also doesnt help either, lets not forget it was an item wipe not a history wipe and the people of Britain remember the days when Imperial attacked them and took over their towns. As far as I know the story so far is that Imperial have submitted to Law because Law was hitting them too hard in Luna (correct me if im wrong). If this is so Imperial members in britain need to lose the misplaced arrogance, which i think Kent is dealing with.

I think Imperial is the hardest religion to find direction and goals for;
Order of Law- protect and maintain order in Britannia
Order of Nature- protect animals and keep monsters and undead at bay (or making them extinct ;p)
Cult of Tekstone- cause chaos and destruction, disrupt order and peace

Order of Imperial- Merchant religion? 2% skill really any use? PvP against Law/create own seperate community- pretty much impossible task, no1 want to live in malas and law has more members and better tome than imperial. So what is its purpose? Im not trying to flame Imperial members here so dont get all touchy. Im simply saying Imperial has a pretty much Impossible task isnt fit for function.