Looking to hire some Staff

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Neku

Re: Looking to hire some Staff

Post by Neku »

Mike wrote:I think it's a rule to keep bitches out. If it's done right from the beginning it should work.
well in that case you must be one too since you "bitched" out of imperial :D
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Darian Darkmind wrote:I made the rule when I step back as the HP of Tekstone for the second time. I made it to ensure that people who want to join us are serious about it and not just because they want to be cool. Of course some rotten apples got in anyway not caring about the rule, thinking it doesn't apply to them because they are "so freaking cool!".

It was my cult, it was my rules... now it's given to someone else to make his own rules.
Last edited by Quintoz on Fri May 29, 2009 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

I made the rule when I step back as the HP of Tekstone for the second time. I made it to ensure that people who want to join us are serious about it and not just because they want to be cool. Of course some rotten apples got in anyway not caring about the rule, thinking it doesn't apply to them because they are "so freaking cool!".

It was my cult, it was my rules... now it's given to someone else to make his own rules.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

1) If solly is too good, join OoL

2) Bug staff to nerf solly by boycott campaigning and hunger striking

3) Stay away from Britain and Trinsic to avoid solly

4) Get rules that allow stoning between CoT and OoL (requires agreement of both sides) so you can stone them all

Personally I see #3 as the smartest option. Yew is there for you.
Strider Figaro wrote:OMG MAX STFU AND LOOK AT THE FREAKING THING, IT IS TEKSTONES FCKIN RULE THAT IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOU GET STONED, SO THERE FORE, TEKSTONE WARS ITSELF ON THE MEMBERS THAT WANTS TO LEAVE SO IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOU GET STONED, WHILE IN TEK YOU BE STONED IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE, THERE ARE NO LEAVING FROM TEK
You do know very well I did not mean that, smarta55. Just FYI, your members can get excommed simply by joining another religion straight away anyway. And then Tek rules apply no more I guess. Or do they?
Arolith

Post by Arolith »

LawL... It's not really a rule, it's a warning. Stop whining nubs, getting stoned with like 60 piety shouldn't be such a set back for you guys. Or do you know how to get out of the stone ?
Neku

Post by Neku »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg8rplgBISk

greatest silvestre stalone line ever :D
Arolith

Post by Arolith »

Yeah... Silvestre Stallone, didn't he do movies like Rimbo and Ricky ?
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

yall must love my new sig :P
Neku

Post by Neku »

Arolith wrote:Yeah... Silvestre Stallone, didn't he do movies like Rimbo and Ricky ?
yaaaar :D
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Arolith wrote:LawL... It's not really a rule, it's a warning. Stop whining nubs, getting stoned with like 60 piety shouldn't be such a set back for you guys. Or do you know how to get out of the stone ?
Getting solituded (with no looting!) is an issue worth starting breaking rules outta frustration?