Birth controll for man??!!!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Monad
Game Master

Re: Birth controll for man??!!!

Post by Monad »

Sure you can catch a quote or two from there which supports what you're saying, but you should look at the whole picture what the article is about aswell.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Mike wrote: From the link.

"Intelligence quotient (IQ) tests performed in the United States have consistently demonstrated a significant degree of variation between different racial groups, with the average score of the African American population being lower— and that of the Asian American population being higher— than that of the European-American population. At the same time, there is a considerable overlap between these group scores, and individuals of each group can be found at all points on the IQ spectrum. Similar findings have been reported for related populations around the world, although these studies are generally considered less reliable due to the relative paucity of test data and the difficulties inherent in the cross-cultural comparison of intelligence test scores. While the existence of racial IQ gaps is well-documented and not subject to much dispute, there is no consensus among researchers as to their cause."

The scientists don't agree to why there are differences in IQ between races. I don't claim to know the reason for it either. I just state the fact as it is.
This is actually true. There are many articles out there which support this. I don't get it why people have to argue against it when it's a fact.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Yes the results are true. But there is no any clear proof that it's because of race and race alone. Again, read the whole article not just one quote.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Johnny Walac wrote:This is actually true. There are many articles out there which support this. I don't get it why people have to argue against it when it's a fact.
Because it's considered racistic for a white person to say anything bad about some other race.
I whine, therefore I am
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Talerco Pious wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:This is actually true. There are many articles out there which support this. I don't get it why people have to argue against it when it's a fact.
Because it's considered racistic for a white person to say anything bad about some other race.
Nope, because there are no clear facts that it's /only/ because of race and genetics. Also you know that those arguing/debating about the results are not only white people.
Mike

Post by Mike »

The signs of the debate about genetics and race being over are clear, we are not getting anywhere. Let Tyrion and Andoriel go at it for a while.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

mike, it's also scientifically proven that bacteries in your body have more influence than your dna. stop with the crap that genetics dictate everything.

also, the simple fact that if you can find individuals of every race in both ends of the IQ spectrum, means you shouldn't disregard anyone at all from any race, because you can't tell if that guy is intelligent or not. you are just assuming he is dumb, because the majority of the people in his race are dumb. what if he is actually more intelligent than you?

also, intellectual intelligence is not everything. and this i think is where IQ fails at. i'd much more value a social intelligence if you get what i mean

i could be very very very very intelligent, then i build a super ultra mega bomb (because i'm very intelligent and can do it) and destroy countries. yay for intelligence!
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

There are studies where blacks yellows and whites get the same education and around the same living conditions that proves what mike is saying that Blacks have a slightly lower IQ then whites and yellows slightly higher. Which means it comes down to something else and most people say it's race becouse you can't blame culture and society becouse thoose things have been ruled out in the study by them having living in the same sort of household and getting the same education.

Then there are allways exceptions to theese test for example Minister Farrakhan.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

resualts are based on those that take part, that said whats to say if one child from every race was born on the same day and had the same parents, whent to the same school had the same classes and teachers and the same attitue towards school...

id say thay all had identical IQs and values on life.... you guys are dumb racists I've got to say im white and have many races in my family [white, black, asian] and I'd like for you and your ginetics racial slurs removed and recieve ig and forum ban over the double gain weekend for those comments.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

I suppose we're done here.