I started a political blog

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Mike

Re: I started a political blog

Post by Mike »

I wonder if I would be allowed to link to my political blog, if I was to start one.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Ares

Post by Ares »

Mike wrote:I wonder if I would be allowed to link to my political blog, if I was to start one.
As long as you're not promoting racism here on the forum, of course it is. Linking to racist websites and nazi litterature falls under that category though.. If in doubt, don't.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Ares wrote:
Mike wrote:I wonder if I would be allowed to link to my political blog, if I was to start one.
As long as you're not promoting racism here on the forum, of course it is. Linking to racist websites and nazi litterature falls under that category though.. If in doubt, don't.
Well, as long as the reds get to set the agenda...
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

You would fit in well here in the southeast of 'Murica, Mike.

Well, until they heard that accent.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Vaux27 wrote:You would fit in well here in the southeast of 'Murica, Mike.

Well, until they heard that accent.
Duke is from around there, right?
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Why not start one? Your personal "NS" views are actually not even offensive to me; way too softcore and free of bigotry. Besides you even have the global solidarity included in it, in its own way, if I got it right. I wish Swedish AFA went to Russia and fixed some things up there.

Just rename it from NS to something new. NS is too puNk as a name to be successful.

Anyway, I understand well why forum admins won't want racist stuff. We have good players and decent persons here who aren't "aryan" or "white" and I like it that way.
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Why not start one? Your personal "NS" views are actually not even offensive to me; way too softcore and free of bigotry. I wish Swedish AFA went to Russia and fixed some things up there.
I don't think Swedish AFA would have much luck against the Russian NS. So I wish they would go there too.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Mike wrote:I don't think Swedish AFA would have much luck against the Russian NS. So I wish they would go there too.
I'm opposed to the way swedish AFA acts against non-violent democratic people. Totalitarian. Even if quasi-pseudo-left-wing it's still totalitarian by nature and it sucks. The way swedish AFA acts, that is. They pick on weaker and non-violent. Physical confrontation is acceptable only against a physically violent bunch, and in a welfare state, even that should be the work of the police forces.

"real puNx don't bully the Nerds, they bully the Jocks"
Mike

Post by Mike »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Mike wrote:I don't think Swedish AFA would have much luck against the Russian NS. So I wish they would go there too.
I'm opposed to the way swedish AFA acts against non-violent democratic people. Totalitarian. Even if quasi-pseudo-left-wing it's still totalitarian by nature and it sucks. The way swedish AFA acts, that is. They pick on weaker and non-violent. Physical confrontation is acceptable only against a physically violent bunch, and in a welfare state, even that should be the work of the police forces.

"real puNx don't bully the Nerds, they bully the Jocks"
Well I think the people who are behind AFA, which is the street branch of organized marxism, know what they are doing. AFA is for physically intimidating opponents. Their media branch is called Expo, they spread the propaganda both to the public and to elected officials and internally in the media.They are the vanguard for political correctness. They are both successful in their own right, AFA makes sure that Nationalist demonstrations end in violence, and Expo makes sure that news outlets report on the Nationalist movement from the point of view of extreme marxism.

If you believe in democracy, consider the "counter demonstrations" that AFA likes to hold so they can start fights. How can there be such a thing s a counter demonstration, with the purpose of supressing free speech, in any country that boasts free speech as part of its constitution?