Moderator: Game Masters

Neku

Re: Ok ragequit time.

Post by Neku »

you must really hate me quinny :D
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

And you still make me smile with that terrible english of yours. Even after all these years you've been in pang, you cant type the simplest of words correctly. You dont get punished for whoring free auro with a bug, and I get punished for showing a bug. I guess this is what they called "ballance"
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:And you still make me smile with that terrible english of yours. Even after all these years you've been in pang, you cant type the simplest of words correctly. You dont get punished for whoring free auro with a bug, and I get punished for showing a bug. I guess this is what they called "ballance"
Kinda agree... empty jam raves account from stuff and houses... everything earned with a bug...
Neku

Post by Neku »

i too am gonna quit now :evil:
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Hahha :D theres so many ways to make money very very fast and dragon hunting was only one of them ;)
Gorath/Ivan you two have been many years on pangaea and dont know sh*t abaut this game :D
Im very very sorry gorath if my english is not as good as yours but please let me still live? *puppy eyes*
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I'd be proud too for being the most bug abusing player on pang :P
Neku

Post by Neku »

Jam Rave wrote:Hahha :D theres so many ways to make money very very fast and dragon hunting was only one of them ;)
Gorath/Ivan you two have been many years on pangaea and dont know sh*t abaut this game :D
Im very very sorry gorath if my english is not as good as yours but please let me still live? *puppy eyes*
So have I and i just recently found out that banshee's do 140 damage :oops: STOP PICKING ON MEH!! ;)
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

im sorry but yeh this is exceedingly harsh, and after the 2-3 weeks ive been back ive actually started to like the gms cause they are so much more lenient then the last ones, and do funny things in quests, and dont use the ban hammer every 20 minutes, but yeah this is pretty harsh

if he was actually abusing it... why oh why would he post the glitch before he got 100 resist?
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Resist isen't that hard to train tho.
Need patiance.

Alus have done 1-2 mr per day and he is getting pretty damn high imo.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Iru Kandji

Post by Iru Kandji »

Last edited by Iru Kandji on Tue May 31, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.