Tekstones inconvenience..

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Johnny Walac

Re: Tekstones inconvenience..

Post by Johnny Walac »

Rincoe wrote:so your (tekstones) goal is to become active, "attack" until there is nobody else active on the shard.. by just taking over each town on the map until you have all of them under watch/ control, and then what? do you plan on going inactive again to let the playerbase begin to build up once more? lol :P

Become active? We are active. And our goal with the attacks is not to destroy the playerbase. Cult of Tekstones goal is to destroy this circle. Anything can change though. We might just wanna rule it. Instead of law guards in the towns you will see Tekstone guards. Order of Law is red and hunted. Not Tekstone. Anything can happen.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Toby Frost

Post by Toby Frost »

ok holy crap.... the point of this shard is for the players to run the RP and run how the story of the shard plays out.... if you noobs cant handle that then move to new haven.... realy easy to get there... and why would tekstone not be aloud to attack sounds rediculous to me... something like

"Lets let them play the game for years build up their gear and characters plus knoledge of the game then not let them do what we said they could originally."

Might be a little destructive to the playerbase.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Tekstone with 60+50+50+50 piety guys

AND guards
AND blight
AND 5 other PLAYERS online of whom 1-2 may wanna try to PvP

= hard to guess what happens?

Just remove guards from Tekstone (and Nature). Natures prolly would like wardens more, and Tekstone with guards is too much to handle, would always have been. If the guards are removed, defending the d4mn biggest city in the realm from FOUR ug cult guys would be a bit more realistic.
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Sure remove guards from Tekstone. If you get blight back as it was.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Zendrick

Post by Zendrick »

to say that no one fights back they all just run is obvious.... i mean 5 new players standing around in brit to be rushed by guys who have plenty of means to gather good equipment unlike the new players.... tell me that you would stand there and just be repeatedly killed by plagues, people arnt going to have fun with that... i understand thats what tek does.... but that was when we had 30 people online whom had spent just as much time getting their chars strong as these Tek players.... now we are all just noobs and were being bothered by tek having fun... go on a group hunt jesus because ur not gunna get any more rp out of rushing brit then u would in a dungeon..
Enkidu Gorwraith-Voice of the People
Mike

Post by Mike »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Tekstone with 60+50+50 piety guys

AND guards
AND blight
AND 5 other PLAYERS online of whom 1-2 may wanna try to PvP

= hard to guess what happens?

Just remove guards from Tekstone (and Nature). Natures prolly would like wardens more, and Tekstone with guards is too much to handle, would always have been. If the guards are removed, defending the d4mn biggest city in the realm from FOUR ug cult guys would be a bit more realistic.
Corrected your post a bit.

Should Tek get nerfed or boosted depending on how many enemies are logged on that day?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Mike

Post by Mike »

Zendrick wrote:To say that no one fights back, they all just run is obvious. I mean 5 new players standing around in brit to be rushed by guys who have plenty of means to gather good equipment unlike the new players.Tell me that you would stand there and just be repeatedly killed by plagues, people arnt going to have fun with that. I understand thats what tek does, but that was when we had 30 people online whom had spent just as much time getting their chars strong as these Tek players. Now we are all just noobs and were being bothered by tek having fun. Go on a group hunt, jesus! Because ur not gunna get any more rp out of rushing brit then u would in a dungeon.
Fixed your post a bit, though I couldn't get all of it right.

I guess we all run through Hythloth once a day until everyone gets 5 sets of PVP gear and the time to learn how to PVP? Is that what you're going for?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Max it's just 3 priests and atm all 3 off us got 50.
But other then that you was spot on.
Zendrick, it takes about 3 weeks to train a priest to get him equal to mine and I belive that Law still has some 50 piety slot open that you can ask Atlantis for and bam you have a char that can put up one hell of a fight.
1 Law priest that you handle right can easly take down 2 of us, with the help of Haldric, Ondoher or Vilmon and you will be able to keep us out of the Town. What most people don't understand is exacly how good the Law tome can be if used correctly.'

Last but not least here, we agree that giving us guards in the first place was a mistake and we will agree to surrender them if blight got boosted aswell as lower the mana cost of armament from 40 to 30 (30 -> 20 when blessing more then 1 piece)

Castiel OUT.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Alteran shot down the suggestion about removing Tekstone guards pretty quick.

So anyone who dies by Tekstone guards and can't get your gear or whatever. Dont whine as it wont help you.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Toby Frost

Post by Toby Frost »

Well zendrick your post is stupid.... your bringing the OOC aspect into the game and thats retarded...

Plus if you hunt a dungeon everyday and get to be good make money and have fun in it like DESTARD... then it gets nerfs so to save the dungeons so you newbs can hunt them we ( We being the experienced players) dont do that.