Things that suck! Not so nice things!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: Things that suck! Not so nice things!

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Let's skip with the religions anyway. :)
Or at least not make this a religion related thread.

So, no religion ban!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Well all the socio-political issues have been covered, what else is there? We should bring back monotheism.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

Well, to be honest, religions do suck. But I respect peoples right to be religious, as long as it stays personal, as I'm no authoritarian (which may be just worse)

Back to things that make you sad in real life! Religion related issues are welcome, but, most of all, anything!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Makes me sad that I couldn't take out a religious holiday on the 15:th march, the anniversary of the death of Julius Caesar.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

Mike wrote:Makes me sad that I couldn't take out a religious holiday on the 15:th march, the anniversary of the death of Julius Caesar.
man, you have a worse asperger syndrome than i do =)
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

the fact that you have to make choices between hobbies/social life and good grades pisses me off.

People who smoke weed and tell me" come onnn duuuddeee its not addictive give it a try" pisses me off

Fact that i cant quit smoking pisses me off
Maximilian Lhoth

Andoriel wrote:the fact that you have to make choices between hobbies/social life and good grades pisses me off.

People who smoke weed and tell me" come onnn duuuddeee its not addictive give it a try" pisses me off

Fact that i cant quit smoking pisses me off
i fook grades these days. never gonna go to work anymore. haddy nuff of dat.

weed is not (at least physically) addictive really, but it's always that drunks, potheads etc. want others to do the same sheyt as they do to feel accepted. the more people do it, the more they feel accepted. foook acceptance says me.

smoking is hard to quit... 13 years, cough.. cough. and i dunno if i even want to quit =)
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

from what i have seen its extremely addictive, atleast psychologly. It could very well be addictive psycialy since there havnt been that many studies on weed yet. But so far, any substance that has potential to make life feel more tolerable rather then dealing with your problems is addictive. Weed does this much better then alcohol.

Now one more thing pisses me off is the fact that people think they make a difference by voting this and that political parties. As long as the system is capitalism which is working exactly the way it should(exploiding working class for the riches) things will allways be the same. Voting is the opium of people in western society.
Maximilian Lhoth

Andoriel wrote:Voting is the opium of people in western society.
I also am democratosceptic. Manipulation does wonders. Also, making things so complicated you feel "dumb" and decide to listen to the "wise ones".

What comes to hash, weed. It's rather irrelevant to me, nothing special. Yea, I smoke, but very very randomly. It's nothing special to me.

I've heard about the psychological addiction tho, and I believe you have a point there. Then we have a question: why shouldn't people be able to enjoy things they consider *psychologically* addictive... are we meant to work, work, work, and to sacrifice ourselves for the system, which in the end decides to use all the resources we provided them to use for their warfare and sheyt in the WORST case?
Maximilian Lhoth

Mike wrote:Cicero was murdered.
He could have died to extremely painful rectal cancer. Cicero was lucky.