Most Hated Job

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Mandos

Re: Most Hated Job

Post by Mandos »

Well, I'm on the same company (bus company) almost 10 years. its was my first job, and my first 6 months were the worst. I worked in the file of the company, separating sheets officials point. had to separate the last five years of the workers and and each day was + - 200 tabs of all employees together. So, 1 box of months = 30 x 200 = 6,000. In nowdays I'm working on the company's legal department, and at the end of 2012, I will finish college and become a lawyer.

panGAEA, a subliminal message.
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

I don't find a job hated, it is more about the people you have to put up with.

The only job I actually quit after working for 6 months was because my boss(es) weren't running their business honestly. The other ones I stayed for at least 2 years until I was ready to move forward.
Bella Pious, The Vet
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

lets see, when i was 16 my first job in canada was news paper delivery. Coming from a warmer country I say taking 4 hour of walk in -30 was no pleasent at all. Not to mention pay sucked and someone else was making fortune out of my physical labor.
Another job is that i once worked at cash store in canada, which are basicly legal mafia. They give you 15 day emergency loans with 40% interest on it...How can anyone with right mind can market this to anyone. You are basicly taking advantage of people who are in dire stuation.
COme to think of it any job you got that you absolutly have no say over the production/design of the product sucks. Basicly you are another tool for the company that has been bouth off with salery, if you dont do what they say you have fear of geting fired. No matter how well the pay is.
Kolpitor

Post by Kolpitor »

Just right topic for me. I hate my current job atm. I hate my mates at work and everyday i hate it more and more...and why that..
FUCKING i have to do ALL!! work mates completly don't doing anytting and when i say of it, what i get "sorry i don't meant to" WTF! said for that last week aswell. I'm more like on burnout level, not sure did lastweek whining worked for boss, i don't care if i get fired. And this is my first job and been in this company like over 4year.
Breg

Post by Breg »

Working as an overnight merchandiser at Sam's Club, driving lift and restocking shit people really have no use for in bulk.. fml. Thank god I got fired over some small BS and got on with my life.

713-069-188
Mike

Post by Mike »

I've worked as a telemarketer. Need I say more?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Mike wrote:I've worked as a telemarketer. Need I say more?
lol I've done that before as well, everyone hates you. You have to just take it in an amusing way though and its easy.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Security Guard at a shop.

Never do that, if you already are. Quit.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

When I was 16 I was working in a KFC (kentucy fried chicken) franchise, was bloody awful im glad I got fired. Worst thing about it is my boss said to me a few weeks before I got fired 'you wont make a full year in here', got fired 11months and 3 weeks into the job the bitch was right I fell short by a week!
Mike

Post by Mike »

I'm glad that my bad bosses have been incompetent, and not hostile.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota