Warning : Amnesia.

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: Warning : Amnesia.

Post by Kent Strider »

I watched a video and assumed it was dumb. So he partially failed!
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

This game is not boring nor dumb its funny ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Permh8YQJak
645-915-327
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

If you play the game WANTING to get scared you get scared but if you play and go "Oh wow how scary some noices" then obviously you are gonna be bored. It's the same with horror movies - so I went into the game to have a good time and get scared and guess what, they both happend. Then again can never trust your opinion on something Darra you tought Skyrim was boring lol.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Lol, you can't really trust my opinion either then, I also thought Skyrim was hella' boring.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Never have never will Baby K.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Kent Strider wrote:Lol, you can't really trust my opinion either then, I also thought Skyrim was hella' boring.
Blasphemy!You just need to make Right character that fits you.
First I had two handed typical nord heavy armor barbarian. Got bored around level 30, then vent for dark elf double sword stealth assasin. Now having orgasms in every stealth kills :) Skyrim is one of the few games that you can fully costumize char. You can allso have a char with destroction magic one hand and sword in another, choose to stealth or go head on ect. Or shield in one hand and magic in another. Reminds me of old ultima online based on skill(OSI NOT RUSSIAN PK SHARDS)
Allso playing the game on pc helps, ps3 and xbox has ridicules loading times and shity graphics for this game.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Andoriel wrote:
Kent Strider wrote:Lol, you can't really trust my opinion either then, I also thought Skyrim was hella' boring.
Blasphemy!You just need to make Right character that fits you.
First I had two handed typical nord heavy armor barbarian. Got bored around level 30, then vent for dark elf double sword stealth assasin. Now having orgasms in every stealth kills :) Skyrim is one of the few games that you can fully costumize char. You can allso have a char with destroction magic one hand and sword in another, choose to stealth or go head on ect. Or shield in one hand and magic in another. Reminds me of old ultima online based on skill(OSI NOT RUSSIAN PK SHARDS)
Allso playing the game on pc helps, ps3 and xbox has ridicules loading times and shity graphics for this game.
True story. The PC version has terrible "improved console" graphics, but they are still several steps above the console versions, and mod packs can give you HD textures and stuff that makes the game really shine.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Uzriel made a solid point, at the beginning of the game I got lost in the vast world and couldn't figure out where to go. It detoured me, I will try again.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHEPW0wea6g

This may be cool. Asylum

Medical thriller style horror game... looks like human experiments.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Skyrim was too easy and ended up as "run through". I first made a double wielding assassin as well that stealthed and insta-killed everyone. Then turned to archery and pretty much insta-kill everyone with arrows. Ended up level 80 with all main, faction, daedra and other bigger and even smaller quests finished. Only some basic dungeons unexplored and now there's dragons everywhere - although very easily killed with the dragonshout or what it was that forced them to land, then hit them twice with a daedric longsword. Yeah, it got pretty boring once your character got better.

And the assassination animations were cool for a while, then got boring and later annoying.

Finished the kingdoms of amalur yesterday and the same problem there. Finished all the quests, was maxed before the end and even when I played on the "hard" difficulty it was so boringly easy - my character insta-killed big groups of mobs with a single spell, also all the mobs were the same with very little variety. In the end finishing the quests got annoying - but being a perfectionist I wanted to finish them all.