I started a political blog

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

xHarlequinx

Re: I started a political blog

Post by xHarlequinx »

Wasn't meant to be jab at you (re: alcohol/video games), just generally speaking. And certainly, there are people who have mental health issues that are going to limit their employability. Sorry to hear that your government doesn't really recognize that. :p (In my province in Canada, once you're on disability you're basically set. Can even still work a bit and get income).
Mike

Post by Mike »

All right then, some insights on cultural marxism, psychoanalysis and popular anthropology: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9ScVv5PukA
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Palma

Post by Palma »

Guide to getting a job:

Open uo
go to .options
Check your total online time
Divide it by 10
Use half of that time to study your favorite area
Use the other half to go to interviews.

If the area you like demands you to dress pink, you have to choose whether you wear pink and be happy, or wear black and loose your chance forever.

This exercise leaves you with 90% of your UO time yet to play. If you want to be someone, then use 40 more percent.
Hardcore someone? Use 100%.

The way I see it, back in the days you had to farm the whole day if you wanted food on the table. Now people play games the whole day and complain about the system, when at the end of the day they have all the crappy chips and cookies they want on their disgusting desks full of cigars and chocolate paper cause the garbage can is too far.

Whatever "System" you say you see, there are others who say they see another "System" where you're on it.

You can dress whatever you want outside your grown up mode of the day.

Live with what you got and what you'll get.
Great names who actually made changes, had to spend their whole lives working to do them. Are you going to spend your whole life to fix anything in Society? If not, then live with whatever's given to you and go to your area of interest, live and die there. Don't waste time with words and pointless discussions that won't change shit. In 10.000 years you live 70. trillions of people are born and die in that time, so in the general picture no one cares what you have to say!

70 years are 70 summers, 70 winters, etc.
How many summers of young age you think you still got? Go enjoy them, they are yours to enjoy! No one can take that from you, stop being closed at home doing nothing and feeling sorry for yourself for whatever reasons. There will be plenty of time to feel sad when you're old and everyone you've cared for has departed.

The clock is ticking!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7C-iEoArAc
Mike

Post by Mike »

Nice career coaching there bro
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

haha, palma beats official System forcefed bs anytime

and yeah, when I went to work, when I was at work, I dressed up myself but low profile myself. no way, I will not wear pink. :--)

though "favorite area" doesn't sound realistic. everyone wants a sexy career, "bba of data processing" and suchs, no one wants to be the plumberman or the janitor ;--)

http://www.futuristspeaker.com/2012/02/ ... r-by-2030/ check this out unless i pasted it here already. been speaking about the System on so many different forums recently I cannot even remember where I pasted and what.

ps. i hope you enjoy your internships wearing pink (internship is all I hear about today when I meet someone who is coming from work, or going to work...)

in case of internship, the System pays but the Capitalist individual gets the profit unless the internship is done for the System. I only would do internships for the System.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

It's no doubt that automation is taking jobs away, but that if anything should force you to study and work harder and find a secured job because in 20 years there's even more unemployed people. If you don't act now, you can be sure you'll be amongst those in 20 years... and when the employee rate drops, the welfare suffers as well. We simply cannot supply the increased number of unemployed with free money. The cap between people will increase. You can throw in the towel and say fuck it and suffer being poor for the rest of your life - and it will get worse every year - or you can work to become one of the elites who have a job, can own a house, have a car and a family. It's not a bright future for a lot of people, you're right about that, but no matter how many blogs you write you or any force in this world can't change it - we can't stop technology and automation. However, you can make a difference in your own life, your own future.
Maximilian Lhoth

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/ ... enews.news

Revolution, flashmobs, and brain chips. A grim vision of the future

"The middle classes becoming revolutionary, taking on the role of Marx's proletariat."

Also check the movie Soylent Green. it has the place called "home"... I guess too many of us end up at "home" :--p

I believe the change actually can possibly be first seen at decrease of use of private cars and eating meat. So we will not have cars and meat eventually. Doesn't sound that bad yet.
Palma

Post by Palma »

I like extreme examples hence the pink. I find it easier to explain points of view. Like,

A 15 years old kid comes to his dad and says "Dad, about this crisis... I'm very worried! I won't ask you for so much food money for school and start walking instead of the buss"

What would your answer be to that?

1) "Yea son, it's cause of the system and capitalists and you should be worried cause when you grow up you won't have a job and you're going to die somewhere to the oil wars"

2) "Go to school and worry about your studies cause that's all you have to worry right now. Let me worry about the economy in the house."

If your topic was translated to a question and it was my place to answer it, I'd say
"Before trying to be happy with others, you must first be happy with yourself. You don't seem happy with yourself (judging by what I read but I'm no expert sry if I'm wrong), and you're worried about things that ain't your place to worry about. Example: If a guy beats you up, you have to deal with the guy in that moment and after it's dealt with, forget it if it was a bad moment, remember it if it gave you a lesson you can use later on. Why worry about whoever taught the guy or his origins or the System around him, etc.? Live your life, let others live theirs"

Just trying to help
Maximilian Lhoth

back to the old topic. politix going on, and I'm applying for Municipal Council from the ranks of Left Alliance (Finland)

for those who think that i'm sort of anarchist or extremist, no way. read this google translation

http://tinyurl.com/againstmilitantleft ---- and my name is NOT JOHN P. BEAVER, autotranslation for names is hilarious <3

it also translates the the urls... these are the real ones.

facebook . com / valtakunnanmajava
facebook . com / reichsbieber
www . pmajava . tk