THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

James Blackburn

Re: THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Post by James Blackburn »

Zaradon wrote:Glorious and Ancient > Zabren
Great and Ancient > Zaradon

Im bored to even log UO, barbarians are slow/boring/sucky @ survivability.
Priests are too mainstream and OP > boring.

Delate all your chars and start over

Problem solved
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

And then i should start giving up my real life (approximately 1 year) for pixels which would be lost in 5 seconds?

No

Sorry, there's no excitement for me in that.
Bestia Domare

Post by Bestia Domare »

i washed my bandies in the blood tub =)
Please send inquiries to the Pigeon-Post coordinates of 670 442 981
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Wayfarers dominating a quest!

Was fun to hunt fire, ice, storm and venom (venom was a total bitch) i missed the end boss though :(
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

It's good to see some fresh eyes in Venom. It's suppose to be "in your face" and by the looks that it was.

Players entering without poison resistance gear, poison protection charges (granted - you had a druid with you, but that advantage was barely used) or poison shield potions only reminds me of...

Ophiotaurus still remains overkill for many, but there's an easy trick to drop those... when players just figure it out.

Otherwise one of the most entertaining hunts I've seen for a while. I also missed the boss fight - sorry for that - I was occupied cooking my legen(wait for it)dary pasta sauce.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Elu Daeron

Post by Elu Daeron »

I would've made use of cloak of protection at ophiotaurus for sure, but at that point I had my regs looted :)

I was getting really tired and careless by the point we reached the 2nd level of Venom.. The cloak isn't the most comfortable spell to use: it does take 40 mana and there's this trading and equipping that needs to take place, it's not just a standard bless. If I'll ever go to Venom again, I'll be sure to bring more cloth along. Also, stuff like miasma can drain those charges really quickly. Hopefully I'll have a full set of electric fiends by then so I'll feel less starved for mana.

I don't like the dungeon much currectly: so many hard hitting monsters and so much poison, it's tough to be a caster and try to keep some sort of meaningful amount of summons around. Guess I could simply cofus on crafting cloaks, healing and blessing, but that'd just be Destard for druids again and it is no fun at all.

That being said, we could have done things differently and been more careful about the way we moved through the place. So it might be more enjoyable if you do it "smart" :P Have never had to deal with that amount of poison, ever.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

I recommend checking out greater poison shield potions especially for casters. Bulletproof poison protection for 5 minutes in a row. Even the price seems so low these days, it's a great investment for both a) not being poisoned and b) simply not being interrupted in casting.

As for Ophiotaurus, it can spit 100 times in 1 minute or 0 times in one minute. Figuring out how it spits or when it spits isn't rocket surgery either.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Boris wrote:I recommend checking out greater poison shield potions especially for casters. Bulletproof poison protection for 5 minutes in a row. Even the price seems so low these days, it's a great investment for both a) not being poisoned and b) simply not being interrupted in casting.

As for Ophiotaurus, it can spit 100 times in 1 minute or 0 times in one minute. Figuring out how it spits or when it spits isn't rocket surgery either.

- Boris
Figured that out when i tested the monster for you, and yea its easier to kill that monster 1v1 than put 100 ellies on it and have a massacre.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Boris wrote:It's good to see some fresh eyes in Venom. It's suppose to be "in your face" and by the looks that it was.

Players entering without poison resistance gear, poison protection charges (granted - you had a druid with you, but that advantage was barely used) or poison shield potions only reminds me of...

Ophiotaurus still remains overkill for many, but there's an easy trick to drop those... when players just figure it out.

Otherwise one of the most entertaining hunts I've seen for a while. I also missed the boss fight - sorry for that - I was occupied cooking my legen(wait for it)dary pasta sauce.

- Boris
you for some people not having updated statics!
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

112.8 tailoring, scumbag Pangaea. Why even have that scripted?!
632-140-419