Moderator: Game Masters

Gorath Blackmind

Re: Ok ragequit time.

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I still want to hear from gms :F
Gorath Blackmind

I just nearly got pwned by a troll shaman with my uber 65 resist. CAN I PLEASE GET A REASON WHY IT WAS DROPPED?
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

lol u turned it in then it got dropped?
Gorath Blackmind

I dunno, noticed it today. And I've still never abused it, I only showed a bug and got punished for it. Ah f*ck this game, **s dont give a sh*t either.

Edited, as ken requested
Last edited by Gorath Blackmind on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

lol edit your post man its bed time for them ;)
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

:cry:
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

I'm truly sorry Gorath, I completely fail to see any sign of logic in this decision, you didn't deserve that. Perhaps the staff should think hard about punishing someone for TURNING IN a bug. Seriously, why the heck would anyone help the shard by reporting a bug, for fear that they will be punished for finding said CHEAT.

Bad, bad decision.

Once again Gorath, sorry you wasted those many hours that you will never get back.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Uzriel Raven wrote: Once again Gorath, sorry you wasted those many hours that you will never get back.
You are realy nice guy eh? There gotta be somekind of justice on this shard if you dont want it crumble... soon there will be only jam raves around...
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

It's not about being nice, what I say is not fact, but opinion. And I truly believe I'm right. If anyone finds a bug of this similar nature, they won't report it, they saw what happened to Gorath.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Uzriel Raven wrote:It's not about being nice, what I say is not fact, but opinion. And I truly believe I'm right. If anyone finds a bug of this similar nature, they won't report it, they saw what happened to Gorath.
Exactly so i think gms should give him back his 15% of resisting spells... that gm who dropped it knows how much it was so he should go repair it now.