Things that suck! Not so nice things!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: Things that suck! Not so nice things!

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Mike wrote:Makes me sad that I couldn't take out a religious holiday on the 15:th march, the anniversary of the death of Julius Caesar.
Just tell them that you are suffering from a horrible diarrhea. I am sure Julius also sometimes did, so that would be no blasphemy.
Mag'etherian

Post by Mag'etherian »

I hate spending an hour and a half or more talking to machines on the phone to finally get through to a human being for a quick 5 to 10 minute conversation.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Fang-Qui Droma wrote:I hate spending an hour and a half or more talking to machines on the phone to finally get through to a human being for a quick 5 to 10 minute conversation.
+9,000
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Kent Strider wrote:
Fang-Qui Droma wrote:I hate spending an hour and a half or more talking to machines on the phone to finally get through to a human being for a quick 5 to 10 minute conversation.
+9,000
they save golden shinies, hey, don't we all want to save golden shinies. being sarcastic. they definitely are true evil and we need to malleus such people into submission.
Mag'etherian

Post by Mag'etherian »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Kent Strider wrote:
+9,000
they save golden shinies, hey, don't we all want to save golden shinies. being sarcastic. they definitely are true evil and we need to malleus such people into submission.
LOL! That just made my night.

I also hate the fact marajuana is illegal in my country, unless it's mudicinal purposes. It's better than alcohol in my opinion. Alcohol makes people angry. It doesn't make everyone angry, but it does to some and causes a lot of accidents/deaths/abuse. How often do you see someone who's stoned acting in violence? I never have. It makes you mellow man, mellow! It's very difficult to piss me off when I'm high, but so very easy when I'm drunk.
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

You can use malleus through walls do you think we can use it through phone lines? :D
Masano

Post by Masano »

when girls invite you back to their flat, you listen to their idiotic rambling for an hour+ just to find out your not getting any action and have to pay more money in a taxi than you would if you just went straight home form the club
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

you don't have to listen to them rambling they are just waiting for you to make the first move :lol:
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

lol I guess those are the times you have to work for it more
Mike

Post by Mike »

Working weekends really sucks ass.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota