Most Hated Job

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Garlath

Re: Most Hated Job

Post by Garlath »

The job before this one was being a pilot for a small compagny in a small village. It would pay so low that i had to work in a subway at night to be able to save a bit of money and pay everything... I was making the same amount of money at the subway then as a pilot... Yeah being a pilot in canada sucks :) Now it sucks a bit less tho.

Eventually i was seeing people i was travelling with the company's plane in the subway.. You sure feel good.
Lionnel Bogart, Priest of Winchester
Nymphea

Post by Nymphea »

One summer I was working as half-timer in a restaurant/hotel business. I was the do-it-all girl; so it implemented a lot of cleaning, which in general I don't mind. It was the amount of accumulated dirt that hasn't been cleand until I got that job that I minded :D I'm glad I survived it without any infections......
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Third shift stocker at Wal-mart. The job itself was easy, I enjoyed working with my co-workers greatly. My supervisors however, no. I can't stand people that treat my co-workers like shit, when they're actually working their asses off. The #1 unspoken rule at Wal-mart is that enough is never enough. You're sweating and your back hurts? All right, but I need you to also do grocery isles 6-10. And make sure everything is zoned perfectly. Never before that job have I wanted to injure a human being to the point of where he would be emotionally scarred for life. But I resisted the urge, thus staying out of jail.