Ex-robbers.

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Ivan

Re: Ex-robbers.

Post by Ivan »

Fun it is as always but harder? about that i dont know... perhaps finding someone to rob is harder yes, but shard is pretty free to roam around because laws are weak at the moment.

EDITED TO MORE PLAYER FRIENDLY FORM
Last edited by Ivan on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masano

Post by Masano »

Ivan wrote:Fun it is as always but harder? about that i dont know... perhaps finding someone to rob is harder yes, but shard is pretty free to roam around because laws are ****.
Your ability to turn any thread into anti Law/player hating thread is impressive.
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Masano wrote:
Ivan wrote:Fun it is as always but harder? about that i dont know... perhaps finding someone to rob is harder yes, but shard is pretty free to roam around because laws are ****.
Your ability to turn any thread into anti Law/player hating thread is impressive.
Don't let it bother you, it's all he finds joy with on this shard it seems, let him have his happiness.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Made a fix to the earlier post... please repair it to your quotes if possible.
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

No, no. I'm not worried by the way you express yourself. Act how you want to.

Anyway, do continue sharing old tales everyone, I like reading them.
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

oh well, I could never make a robber either... Sure I've killed and looted tek/law with my priest, and even hunted law with Athan on AP ages ago, but this was all on properly RP'd battles, thus the looting was more directed to taking the enemy out of the battlefield then loot (even because people didnt wear all that nice stuff to pvp obviously).

Other then that I've actually thought of turning a char into robber but, like Vaux, robbing people just never felt quite right to me...