Warning : Amnesia.

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Mike

Re: Warning : Amnesia.

Post by Mike »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Skyrim was too easy and ended up as "run through". I first made a double wielding assassin as well that stealthed and insta-killed everyone. Then turned to archery and pretty much insta-kill everyone with arrows. Ended up level 80 with all main, faction, daedra and other bigger and even smaller quests finished. Only some basic dungeons unexplored and now there's dragons everywhere - although very easily killed with the dragonshout or what it was that forced them to land, then hit them twice with a daedric longsword. Yeah, it got pretty boring once your character got better.

And the assassination animations were cool for a while, then got boring and later annoying.

Finished the kingdoms of amalur yesterday and the same problem there. Finished all the quests, was maxed before the end and even when I played on the "hard" difficulty it was so boringly easy - my character insta-killed big groups of mobs with a single spell, also all the mobs were the same with very little variety. In the end finishing the quests got annoying - but being a perfectionist I wanted to finish them all.
Tunnel Snakes Rule!
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Dioner

Re: Warning : Amnesia.

Post by Dioner »

Propably the worst game to play while stoned! :shock: