Politics

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Andoriel

Re: Politics

Post by Andoriel »

hehehe fair enough, I am studying Economy with minor in political science and involved with some political parties soo myeah this is part of my rl. Allso incase you havnt noticed i am bit passionate ;)
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Andoriel wrote:hehehe fair enough, I am studying Economy with minor in political science and involved with some political parties soo myeah this is part of my rl. Allso incase you havnt noticed i am bit passionate ;)
Passion can be replaced for blind at times. I know you tend to believe that things would work better IF they went according to how you think they should but in some cases turning a blind eye to some things that do work can't be mistaken. The strategy Obama Administration has taken towards Iran has been right on the money and avoided bloodshed. His strategy towards Syria has been hands off until now and it seems as if an second international body will be supporting action in Syria to stop the deaths of innocent civilians once again. Turkey has been accused of smuggling weapons into the FSA (Free Syrian Army) movement as well as Lebanon. Their are greater diplomatic consequences that come from attacking Iran which is why Obama has shirked the idea until every diplomatic option has been tested.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Andoriel wrote: Now I have nothing against jew or the religion(other then the fact i am against all religions) but Jewish ruling class transformed the state into american military power in middle east that would not last single day if it wasnt for the US support. They are the embasy of american imperyalism in midle easy, kill/torture whoever that is not fiting collective western imperyalist profits. Allso They Have Nukes.

this.

tbh i'm not sure how much of a threat iran is in all this thing, but does anyone really have to think to understand that israel is usa's little brother? it seems to me to be very clear.

also, i suppose everyone here or the majority of the ppl here belong to the "western" world, but we need to stop listening and agreeing to crap such as nato (and even the un in many cases). our countries are not better just because they are our countries. our system is not better just because it's ours.

why saying iran is a problem because they have nukes?ffs there are tons of countries that have nukes, and everyone knows the one country that used them against people. it's like biting and then accusing others of barking.

now, i hope that the usa of today isn't like the usa back then, and it seems to have "improved" in some way, but tbh, sadly, i wouldn't be surprised if the usa would use nukes before iran or russia or korea or whatever uses them. and i'm not even going to talk about the "war on terrorism". lol
Mike

Post by Mike »

Glarundis wrote:
Andoriel wrote: Now I have nothing against jew or the religion(other then the fact i am against all religions) but Jewish ruling class transformed the state into american military power in middle east that would not last single day if it wasnt for the US support. They are the embasy of american imperyalism in midle easy, kill/torture whoever that is not fiting collective western imperyalist profits. Allso They Have Nukes.

this.

tbh i'm not sure how much of a threat iran is in all this thing, but does anyone really have to think to understand that israel is usa's little brother? it seems to me to be very clear.

also, i suppose everyone here or the majority of the ppl here belong to the "western" world, but we need to stop listening and agreeing to crap such as nato (and even the un in many cases). our countries are not better just because they are our countries. our system is not better just because it's ours.

why saying iran is a problem because they have nukes?ffs there are tons of countries that have nukes, and everyone knows the one country that used them against people. it's like biting and then accusing others of barking.

now, i hope that the usa of today isn't like the usa back then, and it seems to have "improved" in some way, but tbh, sadly, i wouldn't be surprised if the usa would use nukes before iran or russia or korea or whatever uses them. and i'm not even going to talk about the "war on terrorism". lol
Our system is cleary better for us. It's none of our business if they want to live under Sharia law in their down nations, but people should stop being so native about the intentions of mass muslim immigration.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

no i wasn't talking about that. i was talking more about this notion that we are good and they are evil.

the evil terrorists.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Glarundis wrote:no i wasn't talking about that. i was talking more about this notion that we are good and they are evil.

the evil terrorists.
I would agree with you, but I'm guessing that somewhere along the line the argument will be taken down a dangerous road.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Actualy go head, i wana hear your oponion. İ wa in vienna last summer and i noticed some things myself. Had intresting talks with austrians
Mike

Post by Mike »

Andoriel wrote:Actualy go head, i wana hear your oponion. İ wa in vienna last summer and i noticed some things myself. Had intresting talks with austrians
I don't believe in good and evil the way classical liberals do, with their universal rights and whatnot. I am not religious in any traditional sense either. So I agree with Glarundis that they are not evil, and we are not good. But I think that agreement will come at a cost the further along this discussion we go.