Shout outs

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Daren Priesten

Re: Shout outs

Post by Daren Priesten »

Wouldn't call it a fight...

I dunno what it's called when a necro comes through a gate with a precasted sacrifice and spectral drake....

((Didn't know you could do that!!))
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Simmo wrote:You just ran always alone without reflect into 4 necromancers, gotta use the chance :D But nice fight.
What's the difference between a GM necromancer, who's barely got 3 weeks of online time and a 60 piety legendary priest with 13 weeks of online time?

I'll give you the answer.

No difference.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

The priest got a bad attitude? =)

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Was a fun fight, i enjoyed it yet again! apart from my connection going down, guess its my own fault for pvping connected to my iphones hotspot haha! Fun though! :lol:
Raphael *634500599*
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Zaradon wrote:
Simmo wrote:You just ran always alone without reflect into 4 necromancers, gotta use the chance :D But nice fight.
What's the difference between a GM necromancer, who's barely got 3 weeks of online time and a 60 piety legendary priest with 13 weeks of online time?

No difference.
Using forty cloth set just being GM beats being legendary and without cloths. Buy mya true dat in group necros are awesome but alone they are weak magic users like rest of the casters.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

you mean being more than just 1 magic user or being inside a group (can be all fighters and 1 magic user) :P
Zaradon wrote:

No difference.
it's called balance

gm necromancer <------> 60 piety legendary priest

sounds legit
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

I'd say the ability to use ones character comes into play alot here. Knowing your enemies weaknesses and strengths has a huge influence.

Anyway stop huffing bro, me dieing the other night has cost me alot more than all of your gear put together i've looted in the past ... month. Before you say about looting not being an issue look below, for me it adds the fun to the game. The risk factor.

Zaradon 21:48
good luck bud, im not gonna pvp with you guys anymore
looting takes the fun
shows up only greed for items
Jamie 21:48
law dryloot me
Zaradon 21:48
so i have to suffer?

I congratulated elya after I got my ass handed to me the other night cos I didn't see it coming and knew exactly what I had to lose when I entered that fight.
Unlike you, who whines about some crappy dspines?

Heighten skills mean nothing if you can't play the character properly bro, so this whole necro vs 60p priest argument is total BS. You know what the capeability of every class is (or atleast you should with your online time?) yet you still do stupid things like run into a crowd and shout veritas. Change your tactics bro. Perhaps not swarming a corpse after someone dies putting yourselves into a group like lemmings to be killed? Thats the only tip i'm gonna throw your way.

Risk vs Reward, your a bad loser.

Was a fun fight though indeed :) We lost last night, won tonight - C'est la vie
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

I thought it's called c'est la sacrifice? :P

Anyway, good game and i guess we should stop the sacri discussion here now.
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Alot of fun in my opinion, we got beat yesterday and did good today. Overall good time.
Xippy

Post by Xippy »

You can either eat my maul or my kill dosnt matter had fun ! 8-)