IRL Pics!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: IRL Pics!

Post by Glarundis »

yo kenyon! come back man, having you around was nice hehe. don't mind biggs and your ex comments haha.
she was sort of cute but not hot imo.

and blide, that's great pic. for some awkward reason i really like your visual style
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Haha glarundis! Hello mate, long time indeed. Well I'm not fussed, expected it from biggs of course! been a long time since those days with my ex and that's now water under the bridge.

I'm installing uo at the moment, purely because I'm having an operation tomorrow so this will help me pass the time! at least, people better be online, I barely recognise any of the names on these forums anymore.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:Haha glarundis! Hello mate, long time indeed. Well I'm not fussed, expected it from biggs of course! been a long time since those days with my ex and that's now water under the bridge.

I'm installing uo at the moment, purely because I'm having an operation tomorrow so this will help me pass the time! at least, people better be online, I barely recognise any of the names on these forums anymore.
:> luv kenny <3
Jason Erath
Birds nest: 620-518-578
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Oi glar ken knows hed get it too ;) , even though his oviously been drinkin too much beer getting a belly like engel!
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

You sir are a legend! How's it going Jason? blocked my account by putting in the wrong password :oops: I'm still as idiotic as ever.

Haha and biggs of course he does! it wouldn't be right otherwise.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Blide

Post by Blide »

Welcome amongst the living Kenyon !
Elisabeth wrote:damn that is pretty sharp picture!
Thanks. The new Canon 70-200mm 4 IS lens is damn sharp, one of the 3 sharpest lens Canon makes for DSLR. I just love it !
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Hehe, starting the game again aswell, been around for two months or so, still warming up!

I dont think you can block your account by typing the password wrong too many times. If you haven't logged for 2 years, your accounts all characters are deleted and account is banned though.
Birds nest: 620-518-578
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Ahh I see, well yes I think I have the correct password now, explains why it is showing up the blocked message, funny though considering I did access the account about 6 month ago. Maybe it was hacked by some idiot!

I'll have a look through my university photos to see if there's anything hilarious enough to post.

Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Jessica wrote:I dont think you can block your account by typing the password wrong too many times. If you haven't logged for 2 years, your accounts all characters are deleted and account is banned though.

aaaand

here comes the bad news :P
Blide

Post by Blide »

Beware of Blide, the epic bearded man !