Fun quest!

I'll get some SS up tomorrow.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Raphael

Re: Shout outs

Post by Raphael »

Yeah, thanks for the quest boris, had fun!
Raphael *634500599*
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Lever play at the beginning was entertaining. Fighting 3x ice fiends with 1/3 of the group, in a closed area. Somehow you made it and when you had the chance to open the walls for others, you decided to challenge another pack of 3x fire fiends instead?

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Boris wrote:Lever play at the beginning was entertaining. Fighting 3x ice fiends with 1/3 of the group, in a closed area. Somehow you made it and when you had the chance to open the walls for others, you decided to challenge another pack of 3x fire fiends instead?

- Boris
Had no idea how to open / close started clicking everything I could find untill the door opened for the guys outside ;D

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Thoeak almost killed himself with a pillow.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

nice quest
but i still wish there wasn't this difference in what ppl get in loots
we need a quest where monsters have more life and it requires more teamplay to kill them (huge hp regen) and tactics, but at the same time, we won't die so easily. that sucking thing killed me twice :S

lol

while writing this came to my mind that i didn't take gold from questdeed. logged in, found back decayed already, but crappy items and gold were still there

8-)
Ares

Post by Ares »

We could go for mobs that don't loot, don't drop loot and just hand out better quest deeds instead in the end. Hurry up with some screenshots!
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

Ares wrote:We could go for mobs that don't loot, don't drop loot and just hand out better quest deeds instead in the end. Hurry up with some screenshots!
This sounds like a great idea! Would also make it so most of the group doesn't stop mid fight to loot whatever crap they can find on the corpses and can continue focusing on the fight.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i didn't take screenshots :/
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Ares wrote:We could go for mobs that don't loot, don't drop loot and just hand out better quest deeds instead in the end. Hurry up with some screenshots!
Would be absolutely awesome, IF the quest deeds would be remade to concentrate on non-mineable ores, bones, hides, magic items and money instead of 1-3 random regeants and other useless stuff. (quests are mostly not, noobie class and even noobie class would most likely like to have 10k coins instead of random stuff which value is unknown to him)

But yea that quest deeds and no loot would be way better for everyone evening out the differences, if possible 3 persons who deal most damage would get special reward ;) so it would create some kind of competition in the quest (ofcourse if its possible to make a counter for damage dealt/person)

Shout out for service free weekend!