Uzriel Raven

Re: Ok ragequit time.

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Agreed Ivan.
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Ivan wrote:
Uzriel Raven wrote: Once again Gorath, sorry you wasted those many hours that you will never get back.
You are realy nice guy eh? There gotta be somekind of justice on this shard if you dont want it crumble... soon there will be only jam raves around...
your in love with me? seem so... you cant stop talking abaut me and i bet you cant stop thinking abaut me too you nuup
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

yea im super haxor noob of the pangaea who hates (loves) jam rave the greediest btar of the shard...
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Ivan wrote:yea im super haxor noob of the pangaea who hates (loves) jam rave the greediest btar of the shard...
you have no idea what your talking to so please can you stop it?
Gorath got what he deserved if you wanna report a bug thats not way to do it
i see the point of the gorath pic was "look at me im leet i got many auras on me same time look at mee" so please drop this you lost your skill and live with it you big baby. next time be bit smarter?
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Jam Rave wrote:
Ivan wrote:yea im super haxor noob of the pangaea who hates (loves) jam rave the greediest btar of the shard...
you have no idea what your talking to so please can you stop it?
Gorath got what he deserved if you wanna report a bug thats not way to do it
i see the point of the gorath pic was "look at me im leet i got many auras on me same time look at mee" so please drop this you lost your skill and live with it you big baby. next time be bit smarter?
Well atleast thats better than you with dragon isle
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:So its cool and all to drop baseclass skills/int without any given reason, but to drop my resist to 65 aswell? what the FUCK did I do to deserve it? I posted the aura shit just to SHOW YOU HOW ITS ABUSEABLE EVERY 30 MINUTES, and it was the first time i put on more than 2 auras. (accidentally put 2 auras on like 3 years ago when gorath blackmind was a priest of law) So I'm getting punished for it? This is fucking great, when I decide "Ill go train resist, should be a pie with 110 anat and 108 healing! Besides, I got aura!" I train it for a week straight, and show you how a bug can be abused, you drop the skills. Ofc I bragged how the 4 auras ruled, since it did. but never cared about having 4 auras for 4 minutes and counting every 30mins for saving world state.

Anyhow, I'd really, really like to see my resist back to 80.5 or so, where I left it. Hopefully an explanation too. This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Edit; You actually gave me a bugdeed for helping solving the problem, but you take my resist away instead?
Quoted for those that want to skip the battle of the egos. Jam, can you show that you can conduct yourself in a respectable manner? If you have a mother and father, you shame them.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I'll gladly give the bugdeed back to get my resist back aswell.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Ain't the first time and won't be the last. That's just how the things roll.

Back when Palis found out the multibless bug I tried out how good it really is. We blessed my maul with ~10 high piety Tekstone blessed and I ended up killing an ancient dragon with 4 hits. But due to "abuse" everything related to dragons was deleted from my house. That means thousands upon thousands of ores, hekhranish mauls, lhiolite armours, many auropian sets, hides, bones... I was told that I was lucky not to get my whole house deleted. Not only that everyone from Tekstone also lost their shit due to it being a Tekstone guy who first reported the bug and then due to me testing it. So GMs went through all my friends houses, their friend houses, the houses we were friended etc. and deleted everything related to dragons. The funny thing is Law knew this bug for years and after a lot of heat and discussion our old HP Nefer - Aka. Ranc, who had by then been banned already - showed us some old screenshots from years back where Connor of Law first instakilled Nefer with multiblessed armours and weapons and then of course cleanlooted him. No punishments were given to them, of course. Now years back when we found it out too and reported it we got all our shit deleted. At least I had the decency of not testing it in PvP, not to mention actually using and abusing it.

Also funny thing is, the bug was reported and for some reason they thought all our thousands of ores, all our armours, weapons etc. were all abused in that same one day?!

It makes no sense but then again there's no way of telling IF we had known it for years before as well and used it all the time in both PvP and PvM. We didn't but yeah.

Also considering that I once got my piety dropped because I logged out after being stoned, yeah shit happens. And the funny thing there was that Crowley sent me a ICQ asking for a DUEL which I agreed. We both had our best stuff on, but Crowley flipped, attacked me on sight - which I had screenshots of and before I knew there was five laws stoning me. No matter if the stoning was illegal, if the whole attack was illegal, I got my piety dropped and jailed for logging out. Law of course got nothing. At least I got most of my shit back, my clothes, d'rocks etc. as Miaymoto's Law priest - was it Desdemona? - had the decency of admiting it was wrongly aquired.

There's lots of this kind of stuff that happened during the years. Of course the Staff has now changed.

:cry:
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

LoL, well after seeing this it leaves the question: What is the difference between turning in a bug and abusing it? Apparently you get the same punishment either way.
Eric Schindler

Post by Eric Schindler »

Yeah i was wondering the same thing Kent, I know there should be made an example of someone who ABUSES a bug but to make a bad example of a person who reported a bug is just making people less eager to report them bugz