The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Kent Strider »

Ofc he is Carlos, he WISHES I would anally rape him, I told him no numerous times now he just day dreams about it.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Ivan wrote:Well i cant see any toher purpose for the shape of a sceptor just look at it...

anyway i still remember when kent was himself saying to me that "yeh priests are a bit too overpowered and gms dont understand to nerf them"

now when he has priest he is already "no wait what? are priests overpowered? no no non ono not possible"
I still say they are over powered and its true. Fact of the matter is though, I doubt any nerfing will happen, so screw it. If you can't beat 'em join 'em!
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

When god handed out brains, you were left sh8t outta luck. Reminds me of that episode of Family Guy where Stewie Kills Lois and they visit the fortress of Solitude and talk to the maid :shock: "Nnnnooooo you get no piety." Ivan: "But I really wanna be leet so girls will stop laughing at me" "NNnnnnoooooo you get no piety" Ivan: "I just need..." "Nnnooooo piety no here...."
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

With extreme nerf-priest-spam we shall win and get the staff to nerf the priest to weakest fighter-type character (druid style "blesser only" without any potential to hurt anything himself compared to the other fighter types)
Neku

Post by Neku »

dont forget all the money they have to spend on empyrion :shock:
Houston

Post by Houston »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:With extreme nerf-priest-spam we shall win and get the staff to nerf the priest to weakest fighter-type character (druid style "blesser only" without any potential to hurt anything himself compared to the other fighter types)

Well, if you give mauls to priests. Then its the same as giving 85 healing to a warrior ;D

Drop it already, people who made a priest on the shard do prett much regret that they dont play right now - since the lost the motive to play, why? Simply by owning anything/one way too easy. You cant judge them for taking the choice, since its theirs.

So lets close this topics and move on with our bowyer-rangers!
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I WANT BOWYER BOOST NOOOOW
Neku

Post by Neku »

Houston wrote:
Maximilian Lhoth wrote:With extreme nerf-priest-spam we shall win and get the staff to nerf the priest to weakest fighter-type character (druid style "blesser only" without any potential to hurt anything himself compared to the other fighter types)

Well, if you give mauls to priests. Then its the same as giving 85 healing to a warrior ;D

Drop it already, people who made a priest on the shard do prett much regret that they dont play right now - since the lost the motive to play, why? Simply by owning anything/one way too easy. You cant judge them for taking the choice, since its theirs.

So lets close this topics and move on with our bowyer-rangers!
erm..... maybe its the no looting rule? everyone whants to loot the enemy after they killed em
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Won't happen. It would be like the DeathKnight in WoW being turned into a walking pussy with arms.
Eric Schindler

Post by Eric Schindler »

How'd you drag WoW into this? :D
I think priests should be renamed, priests arent some hobos killing everything on sight for money, I always thought the live in selibacy and most of them arent that rich xD and ive never seen a priest wieldling a weapon in any religious history

Rename priest!