Things that suck! Not so nice things!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: Things that suck! Not so nice things!

Post by Glarundis »

That was just an example, the vegetable thing. I don't think we'll stop eating meat/fish. In fact, I hope we don't. I'm tired of new age people saying that we should only eat vegetables and things. It's not like that! Yes, it is true that you should eat like 1/5 or maybe even less of the meat/fish that you eat. But you still should eat it. It's a vital part of your food. And when it comes to not eating any food any animal produces, it's even more prejudicial to health. It's like people saying now that, suddenly, cow milk gives you cancer. As if soy milk (which may be lots of stuff but is not mik) doesn't. Everything nowadays is polluted. And more than that, we must understand that people that live on soy based diets come from eastern countries. Their genetics is different. Our genetic doesn't work so well on soy.
Yes, soy is important. But so is any other type of food.
Hey, I'm not against vegetarians, my gf eats fish, but not meat, so she's semi-vegetarian :P
But that's not the solution. The solution is realizing we're eating way more meat that we need. Not to think that meat should be completely off the menu. Once it goes off the menu, you'll start having all types of vegetables that are so f***ed up already that they are prejudicial to health. Because people eat lots of that, instead of lots of meat. So the problem will remain, but we'll go from meat to veggies. And then someone will say, don't eat veggies! And we all know veggies are good for ya! :lol:
We must readjust our way of eating, but that comes from balancing rather than completely withdrawing something from the list.
Balance!

oh, forgot this. already, because of crap like this, vegetable production throughout the world has increased tons and tons. It's already screwing economy and these issues about healthy production of vegetable will happen more often
Mike

Post by Mike »

6 hour work day would be a start. I agree that it's insane that people work 8 hours a day, and often more than one hour of overtime a week, while there are tons of unemployed people. Most of us have grind jobs that it only takes a few weeks of on the job training to learn. Wouldn't mind getting a larger share of the profit i generate.

Even the Norwegians get that we should work less.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

getting metagamed on a sale u worked for 2 days straight to get gold for
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kent Strider wrote:getting metagamed on a sale u worked for 2 days straight to get gold for

Damn that sucks.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Kent Strider wrote:getting metagamed on a sale u worked for 2 days straight to get gold for

Damn that sucks.
I'm sure you were at the head of that table "Mister RP"
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Excalibur 5/15/2011 11:26 AM

so OOL hasnt forgiven holger ye

yet

but they forgave the ex teks?

weird
Darion al'Ferran 5/15/2011 11:27 AM

I would have sold it for you, but I dont have access for the cloth
Excalibur 5/15/2011 11:27 AM

u know its meta

right?

just makin sure u know

i dont want the cloth anymore
Darion al'Ferran 5/15/2011 11:27 AM

I know, but I cant do anything to those swe peeps

As Bill Cosby would say "The proof is in the pudding!"
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kent Strider wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:

Damn that sucks.
I'm sure you were at the head of that table "Mister RP"

I would never do such a thing.

And on the ex-tekstone matter.

And it was Alteran that moved us. Therefor it was an OOC move. But see it how you like.
We tried to Roleplay as best we could. But it is very hard being moved from the "Evil" to the "Good" just like that.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

yeah alty turned me blue too, see it how u want but u guys metagame on a consistent basis
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Kent Strider wrote:yeah alty turned me blue too, see it how u want but u guys metagame on a consistent basis
However non of us are under the impression that we have been forgiven in the eyes of the poeple.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat