The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Neku

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Neku »

Quintoz wrote:Sherrod, make your own chars on your own account instead of getting a free one and whine on how hard tamers have it.
Carlos, read up on urban slangs.
i know my urban slang. i was bought up on it. which is why im trying to make you understand my point but you just don't get it :roll: if your not black DONT FUCKING SAY IT
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Carlos Demetario wrote:
Quintoz wrote:Sherrod, make your own chars on your own account instead of getting a free one and whine on how hard tamers have it.
i know my urban slang. i was bought up on it. which is why im trying to make you understand my point but you just don't get it :roll: if your not black DONT FUCKING SAY IT
Your being more racist than he is by telling him NOT to say it, real black dudes don't care anymore dude, your talking to someone that lives in the ghetto area of South Carolina right here ;) So I know what I mean.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Nigga, isen't a racial term.

Nigger, spik, spade, greacemonkey thoose are, they are not okey.
Not going to cencur myself so you can even see how they are spelled.
Last edited by Quintoz on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Neku

Post by Neku »

Kent Strider wrote:
Carlos Demetario wrote:
Your being more racist than he is by telling him NOT to say it, real black dudes don't care anymore dude, your talking to someone that lives in the ghetto area of South Carolina right here ;) So I know what I mean.
yeah.... and white people have been racist to me loooaads of fucking times and I've also been beaten up for being a different race so im sorry if i get pissed of when i see people using these words ;)
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

But I call my mexican friend wetback all the time, as well as beaner. I guess it just depends on how gay the person i.
Neku

Post by Neku »

Kent Strider wrote:But I call my mexican friend wetback all the time, as well as beaner. I guess it just depends on how gay the person i.
lol i dont live in america :D racist folk over here tend to say stupid things about black people when there not around but with everyother race they feel free to go vandalise our houses.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I have warned you all about foul language even in this topic I see it one more time after this post and I will not even tell you, you'll just have a 3 day vacation from posting. As far as racist things please dont be racist on our forums.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Have I said something foul? This isn't me trying to instigate either, I seriously want to know.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

He ment me Kent, I've been flaming alot latley and I don't see why you gotta playah hate Troy!.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Troy

Post by Troy »

I meant everyone that decided to use foul language if you look a few posts above me you see it repeated a few times. As far as the racist things go, our forum is for everyone and people from all over to read, we would perfer it be kept clean from racist sayings, you may think one thing wont offend someone because you see yourself as not being racist however it really could no matter how much you try to explain yourself you still have the chance of hurting someones feelings or causing a severe issue with it which is why we strongly discourage it. Infact if I remember right on the old forum anytime any of those words were used it was auto jail.