Quintoz

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Quintoz »

FUDGE!.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Quintoz wrote:Sherrod, make your own chars on your own account instead of getting a free one and whine on how hard tamers have it.
Mm-yes. Mister Sandrock, it's Mister Sherrod's account!

Anyone can see it is not Cridan there.

1) Cridan quite much never made roleplay posts IIRC
2) Cridan's english was crappy (not meant as an offense) and I would recognize Cridan anytime

Sorry for being a snitch, but this trend of ebay accoing starts to annoy me. Also I don't have anything against Sandrock, I always liked him, but plx leave this Cridan account alone and move back to your own.

(I really shouldn't care though, and cannot see why I do, I guess I should see a shrink)
Maximilian Lhoth

Kent Strider wrote:
Quintoz wrote:A BIG F'CK YOU TO ----, YOUR MY BOY!!.
You get to guess the name yourself.
Oh there is four letters so I am gonna' guess!!!!!

A BIG F'CK YOU TO Kent, YOUR MY BOY!!.
Kent rules, making Imperial a religion that makes sense instead of being a bad copy of Tekstone. With no offense to Quintoz tho, I liked the war, and I understand your actions, as Tekstone was closed and Imperial had no activity, but Imp is not suitable for offensive PvP, Imp is not suitable for Dennac sympathy roleplay, Imp is really not suitable for even warring Law considering how Imp has the worst rituals of all religions PvP wise and Law has the best PvP rituals. Only thing Imp is good for is a "merchant guild", roleplay stuff and so on, and a merchant guild needs good public image definitely and Kent's the man to fix that issue and make Imp make sense. Now let's just wait for Tek to open.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I agree with Max, Imperial is fine as a "greedy merchant-filled religion/kingdom", atleast its a lot better than a petty "we wants pvp" religion.
Mike

Post by Mike »

So in other words, Imp is fine as long as it's not bothering you.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

In other words, no. You just dont get it. I miss the times when you guys came harrassing brit and there was _some_ pvp in the air atleast, but still, rp wise the new imperial edge is just better.
Mike

Post by Mike »

How do you mean it was better RP?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

I was not asked, but I think Imperial being the nasty religion was cool, but now that Tekstone is coming, Imperial should use its potential like Nature uses its own. Imperial definitely lacks the powergaming potential Nature (PvM) and Law (PvP) has, but well, we have, at the moment, merchant (+2% bless) and magic user friendly stuff (the recall system & Max). We have those merchant guilds... Elites of Trades, British Business Inc, but if Imperial gets a good public image it might be the people from those move to Imperial, and it kind of makes Imperial succeed in being a useful religion. Tekstone will attract the guys into offensive PvP, and if we want PvP, we can just provoke Tekstone to hate us most -> lots of PvP, and especially the yummy defensive (city defense) PvP. For a merchant friendly religion provoking Law and Nature is not the number one road to glory IMO.

Some nasty stuff such as closing Malas from Nature later (to avoid the extinction of animal species) would be also cool though =)

If I was to decide, Law would be the religion Imperial is most friendly towards, because Law kind of represents the majority of common citizens (most are Feluccans). Also Winchester differs drastically from other gods by his origin.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Imperial can be a pvp religion; it always was under tyrion versn dogeso etc, the difference was even though we had shitty rites, we knew how to pvp and we used teamspeak, thats why we beat law most of the time apart from in trinsic and britain (although we managed to win alot there too). The reasons why we were better despite our crappy tome is because we didnt have uber rites and even then, as did tekstone, adapated to our tome and relied on melee + teamwork, it helped having a guard boost to.

But it is MORE realistic to consider Imperial as a merchant power house, but that doesnt mean by any stretch of the imagination that Imperial should have every merchant, it's a nice idea but it would choke gameplay and restrict non-imp allies and enemies as they would have no merchants to purchase from. But because of the merchant bless, it seems far more realistic to use Imp as a merchant religion.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Maximilian Lhoth

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:Imperial can be a pvp religion
Imp used to be a good PvP religion because of Advoco Praesidium, now that Nature has Custodia Naturae and Tekstone has Legio Interitus, this is not ever the case.