The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Quintoz

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Quintoz »

Max, your wrong, Blacky is cool, esuna can be trashed, we're going to worship rah from now on.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Mike

Post by Mike »

No, we don't hate being ruled by a human. He pwns our deity. Big time.

Also you don't seem to understand, we don't want cities without guards. Imperial guards means Imperial control. Tax money, believers and whatnot. Imperial and Malas does not stand to gain from having a rogue city like Umbra within its borders. No more than Felucca stands to gain from Cove.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Carlos Demetario wrote:yeah.... but if your white you are just being an idiot thinking that you can use it as you please. so if your white i hope you die :D
I am darker skinned than Michael Jackson so I must be like ultraviolet, considering MJ is black =)
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Mike wrote:Also you don't seem to understand, we don't want cities without guards. Imperial guards means Imperial control.
Senators in red don't spawn guards either, neither do Officers in white.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

No Esuna will not be trash barreled, neither will Lord Blackthorne. But I think it is time we tried a different approach. Not to flame anyone from Imperial but we all seem to be forgetting our power comes from our goddess, she is the ultimate power above us and I am going to try to take it back more towards that. Lord Blackthorne worships Esuna as well. So pretty much whatever our diety says, goes.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Kent Strider wrote:No Esuna will not be trash barreled, neither will Lord Blackthorne. But I think it is time we tried a different approach. Not to flame anyone from Imperial but we all seem to be forgetting our power comes from our goddess, she is the ultimate power above us and I am going to try to take it back more towards that. Lord Blackthorne worships Esuna as well. So pretty much whatever our diety says, goes.
How about we move this discusstion to Imperial forum, to avoid all theese random guys knowing my darkest secrets.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Kent Strider wrote:Not to flame anyone from Imperial but we all seem to be forgetting our power comes from our goddess, she is the ultimate power above us and I am going to try to take it back more towards that. Lord Blackthorne worships Esuna as well. So pretty much whatever our diety says, goes.
Good for you. Have a blast.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

go read the Rp story i wrote back in the day, WE control Esuna, and Blackthorn is our master ;)
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Whitewolf wrote:go read the Rp story i wrote back in the day, WE control Esuna, and Blackthorn is our master ;)
R.I.P Big Proof, the underground mayor of detroit.

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I can easily change that story Alexis ;) Roleplay can be magical!!!