Post by Jam Rave »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
- you steal from your so called friends
- you supposedly steal from your religion using your alt
- You try to sell indy peacemaking to a newbie BARD for 150 000
- You sold +5 str jewel, ONE jewel, to a newbie for 25 000
-never stole from a frend [you mix me with ivan?]
-never stole from own religion
-ofc i sell expensive for a guys like you the next day i gave the clothe free for a friend of mine
-i will do everythink to hurt you and your friends :)
so im happy to see you ingame ;)
Neku

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Neku »

is it against the rules to mule money from all your charecters to one to buy a house?? i mean they're all gonna use it so technically your muling a house so why not mule the money for buying a house? i really want a feild for my tailor :cry:
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Mike wrote:Set up a good enough macro with a lot of paralyze in it and you could go through that pretty soon ;)
Mana regen pots for all mages, not too expensive. Should be like 3 magic users spamming para with manaregen potion on and we'll maledict him to oblivion STR wise. He will gain .1 int from about every para cast, or even more. And I happen to know some mages who would like to assist me in this task, even if no loot was taken ;)
so you newbie really dont have any idea how magic reflection works? :O
last time i checked maledict was illegal so how many rules your breaking?
and one moor thing as much is i would like to take your frends gear too make sure they are on the guild:
#2 - No other from any other guild or none guild or religion may fight in the war
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

<< -never stole from a frend >>

Why do you have a reputation of being such wimp then? Ask Ravniel.

<< -never stole from own religion >>

Cannot be proven, so cannot say much. And getting you to admit it without paying you in IG gold is an impossible task.

<< ofc i sell expensive for a guys like you the next day i gave the clothe free for a friend of mine >>

You sell +5 jewel for 25k for newbies who don't know the prices - it should be 2 jewels at least for that price or I consider it newbie scamming. You try to SCAM people who are not aware of real usefulness, like indy peace to a bard, 150k. You have an overall reputation of a greedy b***ard, a boaster and a cheater of newbies. No wonder you need to give clothes free for your friends for if you didn't you wouldn't have many.

<< -i will do everythink to hurt you and your friends >>

Awesome, master of OOC talking, fock the wussy roleplayers.
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neku

Post by Neku »

Carlos Demetario wrote:is it against the rules to mule money from all your charecters to one to buy a house?? i mean they're all gonna use it so technically your muling a house so why not mule the money for buying a house? i really want a feild for my tailor :cry:
Maximilian Lhoth

<<last time i checked maledict was illegal so how many rules your breaking? >>

Punio Maxime Vomica Putesco, a RITE is malediction. An Ex Por An Ex Por An Ex Por An Ex Por An Ex Por is not malediction nor even a rite. It is a part of every magic user's spellbook, even bard's, and its name is Paralyze.

<< and one moor thing as much is i would like to take your frends gear too make sure they are on the guild >>

Last time you lost some junk barbarian set (fortif-invul) and ICQ spammed Ivan how he needs to pay you 5 times back for your loss, you can't take IC losses IC but have to make it OOC revenge to the world, so greedy you are, and you're funny because of that. LMAO if you're like that IRL... "I want that... I want a poodle too because poodles are smarter than other dogs and my neighbor has a poodle... I gotta get a poodle now, no.. I get 2 poodles so my dogs can surpass the neighbor's dog"

<< No other from any other guild or none guild or religion may fight in the war >>

This naturally means, if others are involved the drylooting rules simply are zero, because the battle is not pure Light-Crimson battle. Same as with me helping Tekstone against Imperial back then, I couldn't be looted because I was helping the new unofficial Tekstone and not Law, who on the other hand had looting rules. But this all was very unclear to people, not fully their fault tho.
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Why do you have a reputation of being such wimp then? Ask Ravniel.
i also have reputation that i fucked your mother last night so what can i say :D
Maximilian Lhoth wrote: like indy peace to a bard, 150k. You have an overall reputation of a greedy b***ard, a boaster and a cheater of newbies. No wonder you need to give clothes free for your friends for if you didn't you wouldn't have many.
Thank god i have lots of money huh? ;)
Maximilian Lhoth wrote: << -i will do everythink to hurt you and your friends >>

Awesome, master of OOC talking, fock the wussy roleplayers.
If i remember right we'r never spoke ingame :D so good going sherlock! ;D
Neku

Post by Neku »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote: "I want that... I want a poodle too because poodles are smarter than other dogs and my neighbor has a poodle... I gotta get a poodle now, no.. I get 2 poodles so my dogs can surpass the neighbor's dog".
poodles??? clever???? seriously?? :shock:
Maximilian Lhoth

Jam Rave wrote:i also have reputation that i fucked your mother last night so what can i say :D
Troy, come check, he uses foul language.

Jam Rave wrote:Awesome, master of OOC talking, fock the wussy roleplayers.

We have, but only neutrally. All the threatening and so was in ICQ and OOC, even tho it should've been public RP message to me at the forums if you had any taste. Why are you going to hurt me "and my friends" if we have never spoken ingame or really interacted ingame with you? Isn't that like HC META TO THE BONE? And again you are giving OOC threats here, go RP them... n-word boy.
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

the funny thing is you have no idea what im like irl you THINK you KNOW but you dont :D
the ivan case was ivan gave me one small hit and we got druid cursed so we decide to take the druid curse off by killing ourself and the time i was dead and being ressed the hero ivan came and started to loot me like ninja :D i posted him icq im not mad if i get looted im mad the way i got looted :P