THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Masano

Re: THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Post by Masano »

Yeah I really dont understand this new Ore atall, so what if barbarian has 1 int, mindblast is fairly shit and isnt going to cause a decent barbarian any problems. Barbarian was a really strong class already and now with this new ore giving a further +15 str its getting abit silly. I guess it can be argued that other fighter classes can also get that armour but still...
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

lets see it gives good armor and sr...I think priest wearing this will make them more dangerous then a barbarian wearing them. And from what I heard plate mail set gives even more str.
Ringmail dont provide so much armor.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Priest with 0 int, more dangerous? I think you missed the intelligence part :p
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

my bad hehe, yey for baba pvp supreme!
seriosly only one who will benifit from this armor is barba and mybe arhcers.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

i cant see anyone running about in those armours pvping very often i'm guessing their gonna be damn costly. Imo will help the economy a bit :)
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Ivan wrote:
Atlantis wrote:Well, its weakness its the 1 int, so I hope some spell instakill the ones using this armour! :D
Wont happen, if a good baba wears this you need three of these "some spell" to kill him instantly.

So you're telling me a Mage with 110 Magery and Eval Int won't insta kill a baba with 0 int?

Riiiight.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

110 eval/magery, 180 intelligence MB against a heighten baba. Makes umm somewhat 75 damage max. And the baba has 1 int too.
Bakme

Post by Bakme »

Athan01 wrote:i cant see anyone running about in those armours pvping very often i'm guessing their gonna be damn costly. Imo will help the economy a bit :)
The Ore has only been out for 2 or 3 weeks right? So doesn't seem that hard to get :/
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Yep my baba can now attain 237, 238 str. Depending now :)
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

Bakme wrote:
Athan01 wrote:i cant see anyone running about in those armours pvping very often i'm guessing their gonna be damn costly. Imo will help the economy a bit :)
The Ore has only been out for 2 or 3 weeks right? So doesn't seem that hard to get :/
What do you base that on? There's only 45 ores in a vein, you don't get 45 rhodium and veins take 8 or 12 hours to respawn to full. Plate parts also have an horrible fail rate, chains is easier though.