The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Yea carlos, poodles are one of the smartest dog breeds :D off-topic but you seem interested.
Neku

Post by Neku »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Yea carlos, poodles are one of the smartest dog breeds :D off-topic but you seem interested.
i thought labradoors were the smartest :shock:
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Jam Rave wrote:i also have reputation that i fucked your mother last night so what can i say :D
Troy, come check, he uses foul language.

Jam Rave wrote:Awesome, master of OOC talking, fock the wussy roleplayers.

We have, but only neutrally. All the threatening and so was in ICQ and OOC, even tho it should've been public RP message to me at the forums if you had any taste. Why are you going to hurt me "and my friends" if we have never spoken ingame or really interacted ingame with you? Isn't that like HC META TO THE BONE? And again you are giving OOC threats here, go RP them... n-word boy.
you go whine for gm every time crybaby? i make it up for you and my foul language i ment "i have reputation that i had sex with your mother last night"

the funny think abaut RP is that you really can make it from anythink i dont need to have never met you ig to have RP reason to kill your whole familly and your friends ;)
Maximilian Lhoth

Jam Rave wrote:posted him icq im not mad if i get looted im mad the way i got looted :P
You focked up the PvP, failed that time, and went ooc cursing and threatening, using PRIVATE channel, of course you threaten people OOC instead of public to keep a good image of yourself up if possible. We had drylooting rules, you failed, whatever the way you failed was, the enemy will loot you unless he's a softy. And people are not supposed to be softy. They even loot people whose CLIENT CRASH.

I personally can already think of 6 persons who either openly hate, distrust/disrespect, or just hardly tolerate you, just FYI

I was in the "hardly tolerating" team but the next knife i buy will have your name carved in it.

The reason Jam Rave got pissed to me yesterday:
- his necro had earlier (approx 2 months ago) threatened my mage in ICQ (we even have a screenshot of it)
- the reason to that was he wanted to hunt dragon isle alone, and not me hunting there too because he can't get so much loot as I also hunt thee
- now his necro comes and asks my mage to help, when he died, ironically, to dragon isle
- as a "HCRP" guy I will NOT help people who threaten me with those chars that have a conflict going on
- the guy comes to Imp map spamming he won't be in the same religion as me

Doucher!

The story is true.

If you hate me so much why do you have to buy the aparment just right to my apartment and join all your chars that are not in a religion already, to just the religion I am in, if you hated me so much ;)
Neku

Post by Neku »

you both need e-councling
i hope this helps :oops:

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Well thanks Carlos you brightened my day some :mrgreen:
Maximilian Lhoth

You still used foul language and just because you s**k so much I will take a screenshot and get you some jailtime. Kenyon got 3 days for just saying s**t here. I hope you get 5.
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
You focked up the PvP, failed that time, and went ooc cursing and threatening, using PRIVATE channel, of course you threaten people OOC instead of public to keep a good image of yourself up if possible.
you RP on icq? icq = Ooc so why are you whining abaut it? :D
post on public wish takes few hours to get respond then post on icq wich takes few second to answer :D
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Hehe!!! Hey guys, out of boredom I just came up with a game. Everytime you say a foul word use the word BLEEP instead of censoring it with stars, then we can all have fun trying to figure out which word it is :lol:
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

he's right I was deprived for 3 days, I shal never swear again!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.