Oldies, but goldies !

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Arolith

Oldies, but goldies !

Post by Arolith »

Post your legendary screenshots here, mainly looking for shots from "the good old days", but newer ones are welcome too ! :)

I'll start. In this first pic, I came across someone that was still practicing RP i guess. :D

The second one is a shot of good old Grath.

Otex

Re: Oldies, but goldies !

Post by Otex »

Victis and Laen with their cute pets <3 They were UO babies, ashley clark era newbs!
Valran Cranium

Post by Valran Cranium »

Teutonic Knights, lul.

There's a few suicide dives from Gamarf. I pretty much posted all the oldies here already.
is Cirre.
Troy

Post by Troy »

these can go in the omgish pics place.
Neku

Post by Neku »

no one has a pic of that barbie giant quest?? :D
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I don't know Troy is Zomg'ish pics what these are? These are more kind of like nostalgia pics ;)
Arolith

Post by Arolith »

Yeah, this topic is about throwing ourselves on the memory lane, trying to remember all the friends from the past, getting depressed when u realize u miss them and being totally pathetic missing some virtual friends. :P Also, this could be great place for talking about nostalgic moments and telling stories behind your pictures... Well... The first one i posted should actually go in the zomgish section, but the second one is kinda legendary... Us tekkies were trying to take over Vesper, and we had been there for _hours_ when all of a sudden Grath (at that time the strongest man on the server) started running around in a girly costume. I actually remember some bystander saying to something like, "Miss you should leave, it's not safe here" to him. :D Actually, I just didn't notice that ZOMGish thread... But well, maybe this one could serve a purpose too. :D