Inviting Banned Players Back

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Tyrion

Inviting Banned Players Back

Post by Tyrion »

What do you guys think? Player-base is, like, beyond low even on weekends. Obviously it is a topic that Boris + staff alone can truly impact, but do the peoples mind much? Post thoughts please.
Quintoz

Re: Inviting Banned Players Back

Post by Quintoz »

They let you back so why not.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Who are you specifically talking about?
You can send me PM with names and I can take it on GM forums. Don't take it granted though.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Quintoz wrote:They let you back so why not.
Never was banned. Not specifically talking about any one person just people that have been banned over pang's history. Most people that were banned probably have matured some since they were kicked so it could be fair to believe that they would be ready to join the playerbase once more.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Everyone is welcomed back.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

I don't mind having people come back, but to be honest, I wouldn't like that we get all the abuse we once did, not to mention the flaming every day long on the forums. I'm remembering names like valentino and stuff :P
I'm not trying to say I don't like this or that person, I just only remembered his name, that's all.
But, like I said, I am ok with ppl coming back, but I want it to be fair without all the bullshit we once had.
True, it was not always the player's fault, but some of the time it was. I reckon we lost a lot of our former playerbase due to problems with some of the players that eventually left due to them being assholes or having problems with the staff.
Just hope that they are able to come back so that we have good playerbase, also with those oldies, but with things remaining under control.
Arden Darkfall

Post by Arden Darkfall »

Val was banned? :(
Bring Val and Shada back :mrgreen: But keep Andy out!

Oh wait...
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I think this is what Boris was refering too, not sure tho.

"Once banned from Pangaea, you are not allowed to play anymore, but you can however apply for a new account 6 months after the banning. If at least 50% of the staff votes yes, you will be allowed back. No more then 3 applications can be send, and no less then 6 month between them. To apply send a mail with your old accountname, all your old characters names and the reason why you where banned, to a GM or Admin"

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat