The last Harry Potter

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Vaux27

The last Harry Potter

Post by Vaux27 »

I don't really care if there is a negative perception to HP, I grew up reading it and liked all the movies. I won't be missing this one in theaters, probably will see it Sunday myself.

Comes out tonight at 12am, anyone going see it this weekend?
632-140-419
Diam Larkei

Re: The last Harry Potter

Post by Diam Larkei »

I will! I really enjoyed the books through all it's serie
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Lily Shiar

Post by Lily Shiar »

Die Potter! Rise Steven Segal!
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect!
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

haha
i will see it, today, tomorrow, whenever.
But to be honest, I was disappointed with the last movie. A lot of shit was cut from the film, and it was too slow and boring. The only part that was aesthetacially pleasant was the tale of the three brothers and the grim reaper thing where it was an animation rather than something with actors
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Glarundis wrote:haha
i will see it, today, tomorrow, whenever.
But to be honest, I was disappointed with the last movie. A lot of shit was cut from the film, and it was too slow and boring. The only part that was aesthetacially pleasant was the tale of the three brothers and the grim reaper thing where it was an animation rather than something with actors

Yeah for much of the last book though it was kind of boring, until it finally got into the battles. I'm glad they split them up though, this last one should break some records.
632-140-419
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I think it's time to watch Fear and Lothing in Las Vegas again.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

I watched in today. wasn't that great
not to mention those who haven't read the book will have some serious trouble understanding some stuff the way it should be/missing information completely.

Watched in 3d technology (not sure if it's new in your countries, but it's relatively new here)
It sucks. It's funny for the first minutes, then it's just stupid. Fucks up your eyes and you can sense it more like a double 2d than a real 3d (which would be at best multiple layers of 2d, but not just two layers)
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Movies have been crap since the third one, and this one was no exception.

Why the fuck do they bother with brooms if everyone can fly around in the apparating state and shoot spells and what now.
And it seems they can also modify the speed of that aswell, its like watching a bunch of superheroes with their capes on fire, holding blasters from Star Wars.
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

Melkor wrote:-its like watching a bunch of superheroes with their capes on fire, holding blasters from Star Wars.
you dont find that entertaining at all? :lol:
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Harry Potter: Deathly hollows 2 brought in 32 million dollars before it even showed at 12 thursday.