Facepalm moments.

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kenyon Ahearn

Facepalm moments.

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Well what have you done that ruins your gaming experience?

Mine, today:

Not locking down 20,000 fish steaks. Woo :|

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Gorath Blackmind

Re: Facepalm moments.

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Playing drunk and end up losing my gear to my dragon, and never got either of em back. :D
Mike

Post by Mike »

Me and Quint getting our great2's roaming in Covetous.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Playing intoxicated with my tamer a couple of days ago and not remembering at all what happened when I woke up... I was in my house naked with a dragon deed in my backpack only, I guess I was going to get my stuff back with the dragon but couldn't be arsed after all. Posting dumb sheit to forum as well, I can luckily delete it when my head is clear again, or at least as clear as my head can be.

Using a 100 eval mage with 30 resist spells, crappy stats+no armors to flamestrike an imperial head priest with magic reflect on. All my wealth in my backpack while doing that. I think I was too trigger-happy to try my 100 eval powers against their 70 AR.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

I'm on a role today:

finally organised a meeting with volc for a "cooking" cloth, yet I didn't read his reply fully and it was a fishing cloth, we haggled for about 10 minutes :|

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Darius

Post by Darius »

Loosing all my equipped gear down in Despise because they weren't on my corpse when i got back, all of my other stuff i had on me was still there though. And no there weren't any monsters around that looted me except for a summoned fire elemental and they can't loot.
volc

Post by volc »

I failed a macrocheck at 97 tracking. Angry at first, i left the skill alone for a while but later macroed to GM. Happily played my prospecting tamer, only to hit a several weeks timewarp. Gaah i say, lets see where we're at. You guessed it right, i log in to find "you failed a macrocheck" gump staring at me. It had to be warped to that exact moment i guess, not half an hour before, not half an hour later.

Now, i had worse skill losses, we all had an item warp, and on top of that i even lost a full account. However, macrochecks have an entirely different annoying quality of their own, and failing the same one twice makes the top of my list by far.
"Hey developer, this is Rock. Nerf Paper. Scissors is fine."
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Ok lets start from worst what has happened to me on pang... Dying to noxes when i was knight and having my whole armour bag in my backpack (dont even dare to ask what i had in there...)

Forgot to lockdown 120'000 kindlings after moving...

Dying to frost giant as instakill and losing stuff to it then waiting half day for that stuff then someone comes and ninja loots your stuff after that noxes come and rob rest you got :)

Losing all your stuff in house trading

Failing in macrocheck 2x over 90 arms lore

I think that is pretty much it... Worst days in my pangaea history :D
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

my biggest of all time was maby when i forgot to lock down 350 auropian ores and they decayed
and after the big wipe maby when i cut my mace fighting clothe [forty] into bandages :D:D
Houston

Post by Houston »

When you get killed cause of lag :/
ervinkles@msn.com
Zabren - Warrior