Birth controll for man??!!!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Andoriel

Birth controll for man??!!!

Post by Andoriel »

http://techcitement.com/culture/the-bes ... -.facebook
Couple of needle shots to your balls and it lasts for 10 years. Yey nay?
Ares

Re: Birth controll for man??!!!

Post by Ares »

10 years? Fuck.. 10 years ago my life was extremely different. Today I have a beautiful kid. The greatest thing that ever happened to me.

10 years is a very long time. f you already have 8 kids, yeah who am I to judge, but if not, and you meet the special one in 5 years, you're screwed.
yuusou

Post by yuusou »

No needle is touching my beautiful bawlz!
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Heck heck heck, that's far of too good. Didn't read til the end of it.

10+ or more years you have no chance of having kids, pretty impressive. But there should be a cure aswell, once you find your special one. Theh
Mike

Post by Mike »

Zaradon wrote:Heck heck heck, that's far of too good. Didn't read til the end of it.

10+ or more years you have no chance of having kids, pretty impressive. But there should be a cure aswell, once you find your special one. Theh
The cure was mentioned. Appearently the substance is flushed out by water and baking soda and that takes 2-3 months.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Yeah, i did check that out aswell.

Im curious where else is this kind of procedure offered except they invented it in India?
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Uhm.. there is less painful ways that aren't 10 years. Besides, who wants mult. needle wounds in your sack?

I dont like being kicked against my will, why would I pay someone to play with them and stab it while they are at it. You know those CNA and Nurses that dont really pay attention in class, but still pass; they end up sticking you like 9 or 10 times before they find the vein, what happens if the doctor does something similar 5 times?
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

no way i'm gonna use that.10 years?that seems unreasonable for almost everyone, unless you had shitloads of children, and in that case, you would do a vasectomy, not this stuff.

if it was like 1 year, i suppose people could consider it
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Birth Control wrote:With one little injection, this non-toxic jelly will sit there for 10+ years without you having to do anything else to not have babies. Set it and forget it. Oh, and when you do decide you want those babies, it only takes one other injection of water and baking soda to flush out the gel, and within two to three months, you’ve got all your healthy sperm again.

Sure, Azael has a point. However, i dont think this kind of stuff would be handed for anyone to work with. It's like curing HIV, it's not just "any passer by" doing it. People are selected for things like this, extra careful and with a great ability of attention onwards anything could happen.
Last edited by Zaradon on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Sounds better than getting a vasectomy to me, which I was thinking about getting.