Why do you hunt?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Why do you hunt?

Fun with friends
32%
money/items
47%
Challenge
17%
other, please specify below
3%

Total votes: 93

Jessica

Re: Why do you hunt?

Post by Jessica »

I would prefer account wipe becouse bad economy is something what really affects in all gameplay of UO, but hey, you can always be as arrogant tard as vaux and post something like that with only assumptions.
Last edited by Jessica on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birds nest: 620-518-578
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Corvus Albus wrote:Couldn't agree more with Jessica. a few days ago I was wondering the exact same thing about hunting, it's either despise or a 4h group hunt.
Ice, Salos, Shame, Tera Keep, Covetous? Also Khaldun you can always return until the 4th floor, same with Deceit. Don't always have to go all the way through.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Jessica wrote:I would prefer account wipe becouse bad economy is something what really affects in all gameplay of UO, but hey, you can always be as arrogant tard as vaux and post something like that with only assumptions.

Yeah, because the item wipe did wonders for Pangaea. No offense but idiotic discussions deserve sarcastic pictures.

We all hunt for fun mostly, as it's more than obvious most of us have returned(or stayed) to relive the days of fun we had as teenagers playing this game.
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

I hunt coz it was always best part for me in this game, i enjoy it and it is fun when you find sth nice :)
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

It's all about fun with the pImps. Community based reasons for me.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I hunt to pay the bills, altho it's fun to crack jokes and be a douche on Ventrilo and UOAM while I do it, but in the end its mainly for gold.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Everyone always complains at the economy... No one forces you to sell an item at a lower price. Want it raised? Get everyone of said profession to raise that items price, people are going to pay what they have to.

I hunt cause there is nothing else to do? :D And gotta agree with Quin, trolling people on hunts ftw!
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

if theres ever an itemwipe to happen i want like a month notice so i can sell everything and buy pozang potions :lol:
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

KrondorZuula wrote:if theres ever an itemwipe to happen i want like a month notice so i can sell everything and buy pozang potions :lol:
Item Wipe im gone :D and no one will care! win!
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Quintoz wrote:I hunt to pay the bills, altho it's fun to crack jokes and be a douche on Ventrilo and UOAM while I do it, but in the end its mainly for gold.
IT IS NOT FUN! :(

First I hunted because my friends asked my help and I found it to be some what entertaining. That is the sole reason why I returned here. However, now it too has become dull. It's still fun to hang out in ventrilo, but the hunting part itself is becoming boring and repeating - which my hunt friends might have noticed of me always doing stupid stuff.

I like challenge and would like to face a harder and harder monster all the way through. I hope the new champion system will be implemented and combined to the adventurers guild quests, for example fetch an item in deep deceit would spawn a champion spawn there. That or some other way for us players to activate them.